“A favorite!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2014

We always eat at this restaurant. Everything is delicious. We like the grilled salmon. Atmosphere is great.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,561)

Reviewed August 14, 2014

We ate here on August 13, 2014. Colbie was our waitress and she was outstanding! Friendly and efficient, great personality and we never had to ask for a refill. They were there before we were out.
The food I had the sirloin (?) It didn't look like any sirloin I had ever seen. It had a strange texture and no taste at all. I left most of it. The daughter had the honey barbeque ribs and didn't like the taste of the meat for some reason. The mother in law had the country fried steak. She said the meat didn't taste good so she left most of it. My wife on the other hand had the Baked Spasagna and loved it. We all tasted it and liked it. Maybe it was just a bad night for meat but I think it will be awhile before we try Cheddars again...

Reviewed August 11, 2014

So this is the first time we've eaten at a Cheddars and it was a very good experience. Nice facilities, super friendly staff, decent menu and when the food arrived it wasn't bad at all. It's a chain, so there's not much creativity from the kitchen, but it's better than most. I'll certainly look for these spots in other cities.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Whenever we visit a town with Cheddars, we make sure we enjoy a meal there. There fish dishes are very good. I enjoyed the Tilapia with mango salsa and my husband loves their Shepherd's pie. They also very reasonable and generous kids' meals. Our two grandkids enjoyed their meals also.
Sure wish they would bring Cheddars to MI!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

The food good and served fast. The country fried steak was good. The only thing is that the restaurant was busy and we had a 30 min wait time.