“Mornings ”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Just what I need for a pick me up. I love Starbucks and the jolt you have with your morning coffee. My husband refuses to order bc we laugh at him for getting the order wrong and he doesn't even drink coffee.

Reviewed July 31, 2017

The first time I was there, didn't appear to busy and waited close to 10 min for my drink. The second time my drink was out in no time, same drink as before..the staff is friendly.

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

While walking back to our hotel from the magic show my granddaughter asked if she could get something to eat.
We saw Starbucks was open and when we entered it was obvious they were preparing to close for the night.
The food had already been wrapped and stored away but the barista was so kind to us. She helped my granddaughter decide what to order and patiently created the special drink we requested. All the while there was a genuine smile on her face. Kind and sincere attitude is what we saw.
The drinks were exactly what we needed. Perfection with a splash of Southern hospitality!
It was a wonderful encounter!!

Reviewed July 4, 2017

The employees are so nice. They know my girlfriends voice when she starts giving her order . They are always so nice to us and the baristas are awesome at their job of fixing a great coffee...

Reviewed July 1, 2017

Went here every morning while staying in Pigeon Forge. Staff very friendly, real close to our hotel, easy to get in and out of. So glad it was so convenient for us. I would highly recommend this store for your coffee needs!