“Great home-cooked food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #9 of 173 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Canal Winchester, Ohio
“Great home-cooked food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

Really love the new Campfire meals! Wish they'd keep them! Always a favorite place to stop whenever we travel throughout the USA!!

Visited July 2014

Nashville, Tennessee
“Not so eager to go back.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

Our party of 4 tried dinning and had a difficult time getting our food correct or together. The restaurant was not crowded at the time. A child's order of chicken tenders came out 1st, then latter came a totally wrong order that was sent back to be corrected. A Friday fish order never came for more than 30 minutes and the veggie plate order was cold. Server herself spoke to to manger, it was that bad! We weren't charged for 2 of the orders. Still we were much much later eating our meal than planned. Good thing we had built extra time into our dinning plan, we had tickets to a theater show after our meal. Not going back!

• Visited July 2014
Hillsville, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“STORE #53 PIGEON FORGE TENN”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

I have always loved the cracker barrell breakfast until we was on vacation and I took my grandaughter to have breakfast. I told her how great they were and I wanted to treat her. I was disapointed. We got the old timer breakfast. The over easy eggs was hard as a rock. she got eggs and cheese that was so cold she couldnt eat them. I complained about my eggs and by the time they got back with the right eggs the gravy was to cold to eat. We had to ask for butter and jelly and was brought only one each. We had to ask for napkins and refill for drinks. This was the worst I have ever had at a cracker barrel any where. This was on July 12 the server was april. I cant tell you how disapoionted we were.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank BestWestern47106
Kentwood
“Good good great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

The food here is always good. Can't beat the service or the prices. Always a nice slow pace. Go after the lunch rush and it's perfect.

Sugar Hill, Georgia
“Always good food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

I have never had a bad experience when dining at a Cracker Barrel. This visit meet that expectation!

Visited July 2014