“Good”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

This place is right next to the wood grill run do not eat at the wood grill the Cracker Barrel I much better

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

We called from Dollywood last night to make sure they were open and stopped in about 9:15. They close at 10. I get that it was close to closing time, BUT they were still open so I expected the same service and quality as any other time of day...wrong. Our waitress was kind but the food was not great and I think she knew it but waited for me to say something. Cold mash potatoes are just not edible...ever. She didn't hesitate to adjust the bill when I asked her to, but I didn't like asking. It would have been better if the kitchen would take them off the menu at that hour if they are going to be that bad. We could have ordered something else. I'm sure this restaurant is better during their peak hours. I wished they had closed at 9 so we could have avoided this experience.

1  Thank Marie S
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Cracker Barrel has maintained its reputation with the establishment in Pigeon Forge. The food was good especially the new-to-me grilled pork slices.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

This Cracker Barrel did not disappoint. Always good food here and love the store to shop. People are very friendly in Pigeon Forge, TN.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

The food is awesome. Every thing is so good. Their store os out of this world and the price is all ways right no.