“Will Byers Review” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #9 of 170 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lewistown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Will Byers Review”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

A great place for eating, any meal, anytime of day. Especially great that I can eat breakfast at anytime, even if it is at 7pm in the evening. Fantastic place to take the family.

Rusk, Texas
“Terrible Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Ate here on 22 Jul 13 with my wife and parents. The shop is nice and typical of all other Cracker Barrels. The man working as the greeter/seater was sloppily dressed but I can overlook that. We were seated in a young mans section and were absolutely overlooked for 10 minutes. When the waiter finally did approach us he said" Do you know what you want?" not hello or how are you?. I gave him our drink order and we ordered our food. After another 5 minutes we got our drinks. We ordered chicken and dumplings and soups so our food came out shortly, but another server ( tall young fella ) brought our food to us but did not present our food to us, he took it off the tray and handed it to us. We had to literally reach up and grab it from him. Customer Service is very important to me and there simply was none that night. Had my mother not been there with me I would have made my thoughts very known, but she would not want me to make a big deal about it. I am a very good tipper when I eat out but that young man did not receive a tip. I just got home from my trip and will be calling the manager to make my thoughts known to him/her personally. The restaurants in Pigeon Forge are very busy and it seems like they couldn't care less if you ever come back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank CW7171
Douglasville, Georgia
“Great As Usual”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Our visit to Cracker Barrel was great as usual. The service was also great. We always enjoy the variety that Cracker Barrel provides.It allows everyone in your party to get their favorite food while you still get your favorite.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Inconsistent service & food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

We ate here twice during our stay, and I would give the first time there a "Very Good," and the 2nd time there a "Poor" or "Terrible," so I settled on an average for this review. The first time, our server was attentive, the food was good, and we were seated quickly. The second time we went (2 days later, same time as the first.... about 3:30 pm), it took forever for us to get seated. The hostess was nowhere to be seen for the first 5 minutes, and there were 2 groups of people (my family included) waiting to be seated. When she came back out to the front, she seemed surprised that there were people. She retreated to the back for several minutes, came back out, then there were 3 groups waiting. She took the first group with her and never came back! The waitress we'd had on the other occasion we visited actually saw us standing there (there were now 5 total groups waiting to be seated) and came out and seated us. Our waitress did not come to the table for a long time (we were so thirsty having spent the entire morning/early afternoon in the mountains) and would have loved for her to at least come and take a drink order. When the food finally came out, there were no french fries with my son's hamburger, and my open-faced roast beef sandwich was super dry with a serious lack of gravy on it. Our waitress never did come back until we waved her down and asked for the fries, refills, and condiments. It was just such an opposite experience from the one we'd had two days before, I wouldn't even know how to tell anyone else to pick the right day. We will just avoid it altogether if we ever get to Pigeon Forge again.

Weavervillen NC
“it was OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

The restaurant was clean. Our service was good. The prices were fair but the portion size was really small compared to other cracker barrels.