“Excellent”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We stopped for dinner and were seated right away. All of the employees were extremely nice. The person that brought our meal was not a server. I assumed maybe she was a manager. That impressed me. I like to see that the people in charge are willing to do whatever they ask of their employees. We have been in Peigeon Forge for six days now and I felt as if this was the best meal I had. I had roast beef, carrots, green beans, fried apples, and cornbread, It was delish! Thanks, Cracker Barrel for being consistent in your service and food! Our daughter was missing a side dish and it came at the end of the meal. They took her entire meal off of the bill due to their mistake.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We were seated instantly and the food arrived shortly. Our orders were all correct and our food was fresh. Great service.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We haven't had a bad experience at any Cracker Barrel as of yet. Great place to get the at home feeling.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Where ever we travel Cracker Barrel is always good and reasonalbly priced. Love that county cooking.

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

I have nothing but good reviews for this place. Our service was great as usual and the atmosphere is fantastic. I don't think the food is anything special, but the atmosphere makes it worthwhile. This is our favorite place to eat when traveling.