“Good food at a reasonable price”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #18 of 180 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I had lunch at the Cracker Barrel, Pigeon Forge, on Thursday, June 13, 2013. I enjoyed being here. I found the staff to be very friendly. I had the broiled rainbow trout, greens, green beans and tossed salad. The waitress suggested the double chocolate coca-cola cake with ice cream. I had this too. It was a great meal. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Pigeon Forge.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We had a great visit at this location. The restaurant was very clean, and the staff was friendly and efficient. Great food as always.

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I when traveling normally like to try more local restaurants when we travel verses the "chain" restaurants we have at home but with quite a few failures in this tourist town, we decided to go with a safe and delicious place to eat. Everytime we go to the cracker barrell we are not disappointed. The staff here in pigeon forge have done a great job keeping up the amazing service and good food the we have come to expect.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We were staying in a near by condo and wanted something we could bring back home. We found the menu on line and ordered. Food was ready when they promised and was quite good. I would recommend this option for people where are staying in town and want to eat in the comfort of their rooms.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

CB is a great place to go to eat, they have great portions and very friendly people. Also the front store is stuffed with great items to take home.