“you always know what to exspect from them”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #9 of 174 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“you always know what to exspect from them”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We always know what we will get from Cracker Barrel. One of the reasons to eat here is they serve breakfast late. The service and the prices are good, not anything exceptional but good. I also like their Country store, you can find some good deals and its nice to have something to do while you wait.

• Visited November 2012

Louisville, Kentucky
“Never Disappoints”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

If you want to be sure that you get good food at fair prices, you probably know that Cracker Barrel is for you. The thing that I really appreciate is that I can sleep in and still get a good breakfast as they serve breakfast all day. Also, a good place to pick up souvenirs and just browse around.

Boonville, Missouri
“It was ok”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went for a late supper so we did have to wait about 20-30 mins for a table but the food was good. However they did forget to bring a steak knife with my steak by the time I was able to flag someone down to get one my steak had gotten cold.

• Visited October 2012
Greer, South Carolina
“Ok for breakfast, but not the best”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Okay, so let me be fair. My wife is a big Cracker Barrel fan, so that's why we went here versus one of the other breakfast restaurants. We didn't have to wait to be seated, but we did have to wait an unusually long amount of time for our food to be served. Our waitress wasn't rude, but she also wasn't very friendly either. I got the pecan pancakes, which were very good. But again, they certainly don't have the best breakfast in Pigeon Forge.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Pigeon Forge”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We had the chicken livers. The mash potatoes was so dry and they only put a drop of gravy on them. It looked like they had been sitting to long and someone need to add liquid to them. We had to ask twice to get enough gravy for the potatoes and chicken livers.