“food was good but no bar” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Huntsville, Alabama
“food was good but no bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2011

You usually find a full bar inside Ruby Tuesday's but not this one. They serve beer and wine. That's about it. Food was really good.

Visited October 2011

Bothell, WA
“Good Food and Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2011

We had a pretty long day at Dollywood and decided to eat here on the way back to the hotel. We don't have a Ruby Tuesday where we live, so it was new to my wife and kids. I know from past experience that it would give us plenty of dinner options.

Our food was really prepared well. I got a small steak that was grilled just the way I like it. The kids all loved their burgers and fries \ fried shrimp. Everyone was hungry and the food portions were big enough to satisfy them all.

Our service that night was great. Our waitress checked on us frequently and there were plenty of refills offered, etc. My oldest ordered the strawberry lemonade with his meal and loved it. The waitress noticed and sent him home with an extra "take-out" cup so he could enjoy another one later on.

At Ruby Tuesday you pretty much know what to expect when you go there. We enjoyed our dinner and would recommend it if you are in Pigeon Forge.

Elkin, North Carolina
“Excellent Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2011

The four of us had an excellent dinner this weekend. Food was very good and our waiter was very attentive. Great experience. Loved the garlic cheese biscuits.

Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Good Food--decent service-”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2011

I have to say it was pretty good for a chain restaurant. I actually ate here 2 days in a row. The first visit I had the Bacon Cheddar Burger. It was very goos and cooked exactly as I requested. I prefer a burger with no condiments(mustard, ketchup, mayo, etc.) and believe if it is cooked properly and a good burger you won't need any of that. This burger fit the bill. The next day I had teh 12 oz. Sirloin, white cheddar mashed potatoes, and steamed broccoli. Again, my meal was cooked as I had specified. Service was a little slow, but very friendly. They had a very young wait staff, so I assume most of them are probably at their first waiting job. No seasoned veterans here. Overall the experience was good.

Tip: Sign up for Ruby Tuesday's emails, in the first 3 days I got a FREE burger, a coupon for 25% off entire meal, and a 15% off coupon to use as many times as I wish in August.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Virginia
“Good experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2011

The food is standard Ruby's fare (which I feel isnt as good as in year's past since their menu change), but was good. The location is signifigantly larger than most Rubys locations that Ive dined in, was very clean, and the wait staff was great. The manager not only visited our table, but had a good conversation with us for about 10 minutes. They took good care of the four kids in our party.

• Visited June 2011