“What a pleasant place”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Apex, North Carolina, United States
“What a pleasant place”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stopped in after an exhausting day of "doing" Pigeon Forge. My Bride of 33 years and I enjoyed a welcome respite at O'Charley's. The Service was excellent the food was delicious, and my favorite part the Peach Pie was OUTSTANDING!
All this and we did not break the bank, excellent value...these folks know how to do it right!
Harry of Apex, NC

• Visited August 2013

Warsaw, Indiana
“Horrible lunch”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We went there for lunch. After being seated the waiter came and brought our drinks. While waiting for our food a man walked out of the kitchen in a tank top covered in sweat. One of my party members order a medium rare sirlon, it came well done. Another ordered a rare sirlon, it came medium well. When went went to pay our bills we got change but no change. The waiter said he would have to go get the change. We will not be going back.

1 Thank SLFD102
Russell Springs, Kentucky
“got something in my eye”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

As I walked in the door someone open the other door on other side and something blow into my eye and I had to go try to get it out, my eye hurt for days. May for a bad day. They where nice to me and gave me my meal but I wish it hadn't have happened due to all the pain for the next few days.

Visited August 2013
Missouri
“Good food, service lacking.”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Loved our meal, but after the kitchen staff delivered our food, we found our waitress had disappeared. I had to get the kids' ketchup, which I spied behind the hostess stand. Our waitress never checked to see if our food was correct. We were without drinks for ten minutes before she reappeared and asked if we needed refills. Free pie with each entree on Wednesday was a good deal.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank luvourtwo
Chicago, Illinois
“Outstanding Food”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great place for food and the quantity you get. Each member of my family has something different to eat and each item was outstanding. Will definitely visit again!

Visited July 2013