“Book Store”
Review of Books-A-Million

Books-A-Million
Ranked #35 of 66 Shopping in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Very clean and organized. Employees were so nice and helpful. I even had one employee explain a sale to me. I loved this store.

Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I come here often and they not only have a huge selection of books but the coffee shop is top notch. Forget Starbucks when you can have delicious coffee at a much lower price.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

It was high pressure greasy car salesmen style begging for me to sign up for a "discount card" (that was 3 times the cost of the book I was purchasing) for the duration of my agonizingly slow checkout. You can tell the kids they have working for them are more than desperate. They care so much more about that than helping you or customer service. Books-a-million's corporate needs to shift their focus. I will NEVER shop here again.

3  Thank Julia H