“A must see and experience!”

Biblical Times Dinner Theater
More attraction details
Owner description: Biblical Times Dinner Theater is proud to present "Moses: Mountain of God" for 2014! This unique biblically-based production features an award-winning cast along with new holograph technology. Enjoy a 7-item feast of biblical proportions as you are entertained our Gospel Variety Show featuring southern Gospel music, contemporary hits, and classic hymns performed by our award-winning cast. Experience the epic story of Moses and the return of the children of Israel out of exile in this original live production. As events are recounted through the eyes of Joshua, you and your family will be amazed and inspired by the sights and sounds of "Moses: Mountain of God!"
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I saw Kings of Psalms tonight at this venue, and it was excellent. The food, service, and performances were impressive. I highly recommend...it is worth it, and it is good for adults and children.

1  Thank Jennifer M
"special effects"
in 10 reviews
"pulled pork"
in 11 reviews
"highly recommend this show"
"chicken"
in 19 reviews
"in town"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed June 21, 2013

My friend and I spent the evening at the theater. We had a wonderful time. The performers were talented and entertaining. The pace of the show was perfect. Dinner was good, with three types of meat and very generous portions. The wait staff were professional and discreet. The musical selections spanned Southern gospel to contemporary, a little something for everyone.

2  Thank Shannon F
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The show, the food, and the atmosphere was wonderful! All of the performers were entertaining and they all have great voices! We liked that the "table" attached to the chair it was like eating on a TV tray! We plan on coming back at Christmas for the Christmas show and next year when they change the show to Moses!

2  Thank britbree96
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My husband and I went to Piegon Forge on our honeymoon, and decided to go see a dinner and a show. We wanted to experience something different than the dinner shows we were use to at home. That is why we went to Biblical Times. We both love how friendly the staff was and how good the food was. What really surprised us though was when all the entertainers stoped and shared their personal experience with us. Which made us feel more a part of the show cause we could relate to some of their stories. Afterwards we both felt uplifted and encouraged. Would definently come back here again!

1  Thank Katie B