“Excellent sweet treat and service!”

Sweet Frog Premium Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #3 of 20 Dessert in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 24 flavors of the finest premium soft-serve FROZEN YOGURT (It's better than ice cream) & the area's largest TOPPINGS BAR with 80 CHOICES! Fun is our Secret Ingredient! Fully Rely On God
Trussville, Alabama
“Excellent sweet treat and service!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Loved the yogurt choices and all the topping options too!!! we would definitely visit here again and again! The Christian music playing in the background was such a pleasant surprise and much appreciated.

Visited March 2014

Hayden, Alabama
“Yum! Yum! Yum! ”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

I love frozen yogurt because it is not quite as sweet as ice cream. I love tthat I had so many options to customize my dessert. I went with strawberry cheesecake with a mix of fruit toppings while my girls opted to mix it up a bit more with candies and flavors. Best part I know how much I can eat and am not forced to buy more.....I waste so much ice cream because I just cannot eat that much at a time. Love the self serve!

Gallatin, Tennessee
“Family friendly ”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

What a great family friendly atmosphere! It is self serve, but you can sample any of the flavors before you fill your cup. I love the variety of choices and toppings. And I appreciate the cleanliness and Christian music. We will be back!

1 Thank SGSvo
Indianapolis
“Tasty treats”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Delectable creations are to be had, paid for by the ounce. There are endless combinations of toppings with various permeations of frozen yogurt. It is all presented in a creatively branded location. The selection of yummy flavors causes me to give this spot an excellent rating.

“Yummmy”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

This is a favorite with our girls. They like to stop in every time we vacation. Theres a good selection and its always clean.

Visited April 2013