“Yum! Yum! Yum! ”

Sweet Frog Premium Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #2 of 20 Dessert in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: 24 flavors of the finest premium soft-serve FROZEN YOGURT (It's better than ice cream) & the area's largest TOPPINGS BAR with 80 CHOICES! Fun is our Secret Ingredient! Fully Rely On God
Hayden, Alabama
“Yum! Yum! Yum! ”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

I love frozen yogurt because it is not quite as sweet as ice cream. I love tthat I had so many options to customize my dessert. I went with strawberry cheesecake with a mix of fruit toppings while my girls opted to mix it up a bit more with candies and flavors. Best part I know how much I can eat and am not forced to buy more.....I waste so much ice cream because I just cannot eat that much at a time. Love the self serve!

Gallatin, Tennessee
“Family friendly ”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

What a great family friendly atmosphere! It is self serve, but you can sample any of the flavors before you fill your cup. I love the variety of choices and toppings. And I appreciate the cleanliness and Christian music. We will be back!

1 Thank SGSvo
Indianapolis
“Tasty treats”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Delectable creations are to be had, paid for by the ounce. There are endless combinations of toppings with various permeations of frozen yogurt. It is all presented in a creatively branded location. The selection of yummy flavors causes me to give this spot an excellent rating.

“Yummmy”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

This is a favorite with our girls. They like to stop in every time we vacation. Theres a good selection and its always clean.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Nrainey
Fort Ashby, West Virginia
“So happy I got to try Sweet Frog”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

While shopping we had the chance to have dessert at this location. My hubby had eaten at a Sweet Frog before but not me, so he gave me the tour. How neat, the selection was huge, almost too many to choose from, and you can be totally healthy or not...I was not! Tons of toppings, fruit, candies, syrups and creams...whew. Pay by the ounce so if you load it up you're gonna pay for it. Cute play area for kiddos and convenient location. Area was clean but only one employee in sight, he was busy keeping up with toppings and taking money which I'd rather not see but him doing both. Otherwise, it was yummy, we will be back.

Visited March 2014