“Pretty good Cupcakes”
Review of Gigi's Cupcakes

Gigi's Cupcakes
Ranked #3 of 6 Bakeries in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We stopped here on our last day in Pigeon Forge. I got the Maple Bourbon cupcake, The cupcake itself was very good, but the frosting was very, very sweet. My son got the double chocolate cupcake. He did not like it but then again he is a picky eater. I tried a bite and It was very good. My boyfriend got a pick lemonade cupcake and he felt that it was too sweet. All in all I thought the were pretty good, kinda pricey at $3.50 per cupcake

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Amazing cupcakes,great value for our large family. The store was clean and welcoming.Customer service was great ! We will definitely be back .

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Gigi's has awesome cupcakes! My family always makes at least one trip to Gigi's during our visit to the area. (Usually, we go again before we leave!) They have different flavors everyday. Everyone we have tried is delicious! My favorite is the Kentucky Bourban cupcake. Think Pecan Pie mixed with a cupcake. It is great! Yes, they are about $4 a cupcake, but it is well worth it! Moist flavored cake, with a TON of frosting. The frosting is about the same height as the cake! Well worth a visit!

1  Thank emilam
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

My youngest daughter and wife each had a chocolate cupcake and I had a turtle cheesecake. Both were very delicious. However the 3 cupcakes cost around 14 dollars after tax. If you have a few extra bucks it is really good, but not a good value.Expensive like almost everything else in Gatlinburg.

1  Thank paulfrancisjr
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

The cupcakes were good but not worth $4 a piece. For 4 bucks a pop they should be twice as big or have some sort of attachment beverage. Theres no way they have any more than a dollar tied up in each one so thats just greed.

3  Thank jimstansen