“Cupcakes and tons of frosting...what else would you need?”
Review of Gigi's Cupcakes

Gigi's Cupcakes
Ranked #3 of 6 Bakeries in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Fabulous gourmet cupcakes! Friendly and helpful staff! I had the strawberry shortcake and my daughter had the midnight magic. Wow! If you're visiting the area, don't forget to drop in and try one!
($4 per cupcake.)

1  Thank brendajills

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

As a baker myself i sought this place out..Very easy to find. Read alot of reviews about poor customer service..I think the girl tonight was great, very informative super nice., and it was 8pm. The cupcakes were awesome..Even at 3.50 a cupcake they are huge..We got 12 different flavors..Needless to say my family of 6 devoured them..Aweome lil cupcake store.

2  Thank chadscavy
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Super cute shop in the midst of the craziness of Gatlinburg. Ran in for a late night cupcake and they were fresh and tasted like they were just made. Fantastic choice of flavors, even at 10pm! Delicious, moist cupcakes. Awesome!

2  Thank Dena S
Reviewed July 10, 2014

My family of 18 visited Pigeon Forge for my mom's birthday on July 4th. We had no cake and didn't want a grocery store cake. We found Gigi's and ordered a 4th of July theme batch of mini cupcakes. They were delicious and we will be back for more!

2  Thank Tara H
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Fresh cupcakes with plenty of icing, not overly sweet. Fun playful flavors that gave a southern charm, decent sized cupcakes that were tasty. Salted caramel and red velvet were my favorite. Customer service needs polishing, they could smile more.

1  Thank Just_Me_Bernie