“Great cupcakes”

Gigi's Cupcakes
Ranked #3 of 5 Bakeries in Pigeon Forge
“Great cupcakes”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

As a baker myself i sought this place out..Very easy to find. Read alot of reviews about poor customer service..I think the girl tonight was great, very informative super nice., and it was 8pm. The cupcakes were awesome..Even at 3.50 a cupcake they are huge..We got 12 different flavors..Needless to say my family of 6 devoured them..Aweome lil cupcake store.

2 Thank chadscavy

Elmwood Park, Illinois, United States
“Adorable Gem!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Super cute shop in the midst of the craziness of Gatlinburg. Ran in for a late night cupcake and they were fresh and tasted like they were just made. Fantastic choice of flavors, even at 10pm! Delicious, moist cupcakes. Awesome!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Dena S
Lithonia
“Excellent Cupcakes”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

My family of 18 visited Pigeon Forge for my mom's birthday on July 4th. We had no cake and didn't want a grocery store cake. We found Gigi's and ordered a 4th of July theme batch of mini cupcakes. They were delicious and we will be back for more!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Tara H
Bowie, Maryland
“Delectable Cupcakes”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Fresh cupcakes with plenty of icing, not overly sweet. Fun playful flavors that gave a southern charm, decent sized cupcakes that were tasty. Salted caramel and red velvet were my favorite. Customer service needs polishing, they could smile more.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Just_Me_Bernie
Mount Holly,Nc
“Great Cupcakes in Pigeon Forge - Loved them!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I decided to try 1 after dinner one night & I was skeptical as I'm VERY particular about my baked goods... I was impressed. They were a decent size, very moist & the icing wasn't too sugary like most Southern bakeries! We found a coupon in one of the coupon books for buy 3 get 1 free so we made sure to stop before we headed back home to take some home. We took a vanilla, strawberry, banana cream pie & a form of salted caramel... they were ALL great! Would definitely recommend it :) There's also a location in Gatlinburg as well. Now I need to find our local one in Charlotte.

• Visited June 2014