“Great Cupcakes in Pigeon Forge - Loved them!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Gigi's Cupcakes

Gigi's Cupcakes
Ranked #3 of 5 Bakeries in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Mount Holly,Nc
“Great Cupcakes in Pigeon Forge - Loved them!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

I decided to try 1 after dinner one night & I was skeptical as I'm VERY particular about my baked goods... I was impressed. They were a decent size, very moist & the icing wasn't too sugary like most Southern bakeries! We found a coupon in one of the coupon books for buy 3 get 1 free so we made sure to stop before we headed back home to take some home. We took a vanilla, strawberry, banana cream pie & a form of salted caramel... they were ALL great! Would definitely recommend it :) There's also a location in Gatlinburg as well. Now I need to find our local one in Charlotte.

2 Thank Klhst20

“It's not a cupcake, if it doesn't say Gigi's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Always one of the first stops we make when coming to town. Not only are the cupcakes HUGE, but they are always fresh and moist. Definitely a shareable treat! The cheesecakes are woooonderful too! Wedding cake is a favorite of ours! We ♡ the fluffy abundance of icing!

1 Thank 606GravelTravels
Coeburn, Virginia
“Great cupcake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

I always look forward to the menu at Gigi's. I do admit the cupcakes are a little pricey, but you do get a large cupcake for the price. On any trip to Pigeon Forge, I visit at least twice to try the different flavors of cupcakes offered each day (red velvet is the best). Never have I had an issue with dry or stale cupcakes. Mine have always been very fresh and moist. And the cashiers have always been nice and helpful. My only suggestion would be coupons, or offers if you buy more than one cupcake. Maybe consider a punch card to reward frequent customers or tourist who visit each day of vacation.

2 Thank PRGAND3
“Great Cupcakes!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

I love cupcakes... And GiGis has the best. These cupcakes are moist and have a lot of icing.. Which is right up my alley! They are great!!

1 Thank Lmc15jdc
“Awful cupcakes”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

For the price they should melt in your mouth. They were dry and crumbly. I would never comeback again. Go to Bakin by Bishop their cupcakes are awesome!!

1 Thank Suzy S