“Wonderful Cupcake Shop”

Ranked #3 of 5 Bakeries in Pigeon Forge
Seymour, Tennessee, United States
“Wonderful Cupcake Shop”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The look of the store inside is pretty and neat and the employees are always really nice. The cupcakes are amazing, I highly recommend visiting this store.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Tiffany W

hcaldwell
“Awesome cupcakes and great staff”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been here several times and the cupcakes are always consistently awesome. The staff is friendly and the store is clean. There was no calorie information available which made it even more enjoyable! My favorite has been the wedding cake.

• Visited April 2013
indiana
“yummy cupcakes :)”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went here after the Moose burger and wings :) Very very good cupcakes :) We were stuffed after that :)

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Angela R
“Variety and tasty!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We went on my daughter birthday during our vacation. We each picked out a different cupcake, and they were all delicious! I had a Texas sheet-cake type which had a touch of cinnamon. It was wonderful, but I couldn't eat it all, my husband finished it! I even bought wedding cake lip balm which was amazing!

• Visited April 2013
Pataskala, Ohio
“Amazing!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The cupcakes are to die for! They layer mounds and mounds of icing on top of moist yummy cake. The variety of flavors are endless.

Visited March 2013