“LOVE!”

Ranked #3 of 5 Bakeries in Pigeon Forge
Tennessee
“LOVE!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

After a friend recommended Gigi's I decided to try it. My family had wedding cake (my fav so far), princess (strawberry with a tiara), and german chocolate. Delicious!!

Haubstadt IN
“Great cupcakes!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We had a coupon to buy 3, get 1 free from the Pigeon Forge tourism guidebook. We chose 2 classic cheesecake cupcakes, 1 chocolate chip cheesecake cupcake & 1 wedding cake cupcake. Everyone loved what they picked!

Bluefield
“Delicious!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The cupcakes at Gigi's are really good. They give you a heaping amount of icing which I loved. The technique I used was to eat the first dollop of icing off first and then eat the second dollop with the cake part. It worked out quite well. We got the 12 mini pack of cupcakes that have the basic flavors. We will definitely be visiting Gigi's the next time we visit Pigeon Forge, TN.

• Visited March 2013
“Great cupcakes!!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

We visited twice on our recent trip. Our favorite was the chocolate chip cookie dough. We also tried Italian cream, red velvet, chocolate chip cheesecake,banana cream pie and orange dream cicle. They were all very good. I do agree about too much icing. We ended up having to eat ours by putting on a plate and using a fork. That way every bite had icing. Will go back.

Dora, Alabama
“Cupcakes overated”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

The cupcakes were good but not as good to me as other people had said. Too much icing and too sweet for my taste.p