“Great view and a resonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Wonders of Flight - CLOSED

Wonders of Flight
More attraction details
Owner description: Take flight on a giant helium filled tethered balloon ride at Wonders Of Flight. Let your imagination soar to exciting heights up to 500 feet in the air with this new iconic attraction, Wonders of Flight. Experience 360 degree views of the Smoky Mountains and beyond. This is a once in a lifetime experience and an unbelievable price. Only $15.99 + Adults and $9.99 + Kids 12-Under. We open at 10:00 am each day and fly up to 500 feet weather permitting.
New Egypt, New Jersey
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great view and a resonable price”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The reason I wanted to do was I have often thought about going ballooning but the price has always been so high. Also not knowing if I would like it, I figured these we be a easy way to find out. kinda like a 2 day cruise verses a 7 day cruise.

This was a reasonable price attraction and if you had the coupon it would have been a few buck cheaper.

So basically its a 3 minute trip up to 400 feet. You get around 7 minutes to look around and then then pull you back in.

It was really nice to see the pigeon forge area and the smokey mountains from the balloon.

This is near wonder works and the titanic museum. The are places to eat in the area and a dinner show.

I would do this again.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Fun!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Had a great time riding the balloon, so pretty at night. The pilot and crew were so nice, they make sure we had fun. We will be back to do it again!

Jackson, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun time!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

My 17 year old son and I took a flight today. It was great! We walked up, bought our tickets, and boarded right away. We waited a couple minutes for two more passengers, then we were headed up. There were a total of 8 passengers on our flight. It was a seriously smooth ride, and our pilot, Russell, was terrific! Great sense of humor and warned us prior to the normal bumps in the machinery. Not something you want to afford every day, but definitely a "must do" when visiting Pigeon Forge!

Byram, Mississippi
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Okay, but a little pricey”
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

My family of 5 (2 adults, and 3 kids ages 13, 7, and 4) visited Wonders of Flight on 5/24/13. The ballon ride was pleasant, but brief considering the cost. The view was beautiful. The downside is the length of the ride and the price. We paid almost $80 with tax for a ride that lasted 10 minutes at most. I was pretty certain that they'd let my 4 yr old who is barely 36 in ride free (children under 36 in ride free), but they charged us for his ride too. Overall nice one-time experience, but I probably wouldn't do it again.

Buffalo, MO
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great experience for kids!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

My 5 year old daughter saw the big balloon and begged to go up. She loved every minute of it and when we got done she proclaimed, "I LOVE THAT!" It was worth every penny to see her smile.

1 Thank Angel D