“Hazzard County Hoedown.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hazzard County Hoedown

Hazzard County Hoedown
More attraction details
Owner description: The Hazzard County Hoedown is a knee-slappin, musical comedy loosely based on the much loved "Dukes of Hazzard." It includes incredible singing, loads of laughter, good music, and will bring back the best of memories! It also offers an All-You-Can-Eat dinner buffet(optional.)
Shelbyville, Illinois, United States
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Hazzard County Hoedown.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We went and we all enjoyed it very much. We would go back and see them again. We had such a wonderful time. It is well worth the money to go and see. Thanks you all for a great show. Keep up the great job and God Bless you all.

1 Thank LMJ_2011

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Disappointed that the person during the per show I met said he was Jeff Foxworthy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

They officered free show are you smarter than a red neck the following Saturday. The impersonator told everyone then that he was not Jeff Fox worthy....as was previously was told to everyone week before.

If they would had been honest in the first place I wouldn't have a problem with it.

1 Thank jmrocks
Wildersville, Tennessee
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Stop and see”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

My husband and I were visiting Pigeon Forge, Tn. And We have seen most of the shows here. But had not seen this one, so we thought we would give it a try. We enjoyed it very much. It had a story about Boss Hog and the dukes boys. There was comedy, singing and dancing. We did not eat the buffet but it smell good. It located in The Smith Dinner Family Show.

Manchester, Ohio
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“We were very impressed!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We didn't know what to expect when we bought tickets to this show but we were in for a treat! Buffet supper was GREAT and the show was very entertaining and hilarious!!!!! Plenty of singing, playing, and lots of comedy! We loved it!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank dpb_96
Manchester, Kentucky
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Show Not Up To Expectations”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We just visited the Hazzard County Hoedown. My husband just had to go there because he is a #1 Duke's fan. We have even been to 3 Duke's Fests, one in Bristol and 2 in Nashville. This show did not live up to the Hazzard County or Duke's names. The food for the most part was terrible. The only things good were the coleslaw and beans, the chicken was awful. The dancers were off time and obviously hadn't had much practice. The ONLY highlight of the show was the lady who acted as singer Adele. I wish I knew her name. Her voice was wonderful and she did Adele justice. I do know that the girl also works for Dollywood on some days. That is the only reason I even gave this show 2 out of 5, that girl deserved a 10 for her performance. I am sure that girl isn't there full time due to her other job so don't waste your time or money!!!

Visited June 2013