“My first massage, Great experience”

The Spa at RiverStone Resort
Ringgold, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My first massage, Great experience”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I spent some time at the spa. We both had the 50min relaxation massage and she also had the organic deep cleansing facial. This was my first time ever being to a spa. I didn't really know what to expect. The staff was very nice. The spa itself was extremely nice and relaxing. The massage beds were heated and comfortable. It was a great experience. It was very pricey. Two 50min massages, facial, and gratuity was 336.00. Overall we had a great time and would go back.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank lilcobrar

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Definitely worth the time and money!!!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

My husband and I went in for a couples massage. He go the therapeutic and I got the relaxation. My massage was amazing!!!! It was nice and peaceful in th room. My husband, who was extremely nervous, loved his massage as well. He has extreme lower back pain and was actually not in any pain when we were done. It was incredible! I am so impressed and we will definitely be back next time we come back.

2 Thank Abloomfield888