“Amazing Food & Staff”

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #24 of 175 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Steaming hot meaty sub sandwiches prepared in a Firehouse environment by friendly folks.
Cherokee, North Carolina
“Amazing Food & Staff”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Best place to eat a sub in Pigeon Forge. Staff is always inviting and friendly. I ate the sliced Chicken sub and it was Amazing. We will eat here all the time!

Visited December 2013

Rochester, New York
“Good food good service”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Been here a few times. Way better than Subway. Food is good, comes pretty quick. You can sit down and a server will bring. No tip needed.

• Visited November 2013
Sevierville, Tennessee, USA
“Great Sandwiches ”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a good sub shop for takeout sandwiches. Firehouse provided a clean bright store, courteous service and quick results. The sandwiches were flavorful and filling, with fresh ingredients. The menu choices were slightly different from other sub shops, with combinations that worked well. The corned beef and pastrami was tender and delicious. My wife was also very pleased with the turkey sub she ordered. We would definitely recommend this establishment to others in the area!

Fishers, Indiana
“Fantastic”
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I wanted something quick for takeout so we could get back to catch the second half of the Broncos game after an afternoon of shopping. We had driven by Firehouse subs many times but we 're kind of Jimmy Johns fans. But it was getting late and we thought what the heck. The place was huge! And immaculate. The all male staff warmly greeted us upon arrival. The subs are almost all hot subs but they did have a couple of cold items. I think you could probably order any of the hot ones cold but we opted for the hot. My sub (The Firehouse Hero) was huge and was loaded (I mean LOADED) with high quality turkey, roast beef and ham. My husband's was equally loaded (The New York Steamer) and contained corn beef brisket, pastrami and provolone. I consider myself kind of a sub connoisseur so when I tell you these were some of the best subs we have ever had, it's a statement with some serious punch! I am looking forward to trying out another one of these great subs soon. Fun fact: the chain was started by real fireman. How cool is that?

1 Thank FrequentTravelerJZ
Mebane, North Carolina
“Good”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Just good, not great. Worth trying again. Staff was friendly... but that seems to be typical for this area. Love these people. First time I've tried Firehouse, I just felt like I could have got the same if not better from Quiznos.

• Visited October 2013