“Outstanding product and service”
Review of Firehouse Subs

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #20 of 174 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Steaming hot meaty sub sandwiches prepared in a Firehouse environment by friendly folks.
Dundas
“Outstanding product and service”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The food quality and offering was excellent. We arrive late on a Sunday night, and did not realize they were about to close. We entered to check the menu and turned around to leave, realizing the time, when the young lady at the counter called us back and took the time (after closing) to prepare our meal and welcomed us to take our time and eat in

Visited August 2012

Wytheville, Virginia
“Great Service!!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great service and food!! Not crazy in there like other restaurants in the smokies! Very low key and the decor is really fun for the kids!!

Visited March 2013
Independence, Kentucky
“Amazing service!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Of all the restaurants we tried during our stay, this was my favorite. Hands down, best sub I've ever had. But the service was amazing and very unexpected. They went out of their way to make our dinner nice and simple and we really appreciated it.

Everywhere USA
“Food and service does change. Not in a good way”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This location seems to have gone downhill dramatically in the last several weeks. Food and service used to be perfect. Now there is a lot to be desired.

1) 1st incident - About 2 weeks ago went and picked up subs after work. 1 sub was not even close to being made right. Meat was piled in a lump in the middle. Sub was dry and taste overall just sucked. This was my first time having a problem. I called in about it. Once the person who took the phone call realized I was making a complaint her attitude became sharp. A manager came on the phone. He seemed like he didn't care and as if it was a common thing. He asked for my name and told me that next time I came in I would get a free sub. Said my name was written down by the register and all I had to do was tell them.

I thought ok great. They are gonna make this right. I was soon to be proved wrong.

2) Incident #2
On Easter weekend I had a bunch of family come into town unexpectedly. Since it was late when they arrived we decided to order from Firehouse subs. Just to place our order it took 3 phone calls because of firehouse being out of items. 1st they were out of stuff then they had it or they had it and then they didn't. This should have been a warning sign to eat somewhere else.

We arrived to pick up our subs. Upon getting there I noticed the place was pretty messy all around. This was unusual as the place is normally clean. After getting to the register. and letting them know who we were they gave us a total and quoted subs we had not even ordered. I also mentioned to the 2 girls behind the register that my name was there and I was supposed to get a free sub. I was told that they knew nothing about free subs for anyone etc... I just decided to pay for all subs and deal with that another time. Took about 10 mins to get it straightened out. Finally we did and we were on our way.

Got home with our subs. Tried to figure out what was what and who had what. On the outside of the sub wrappers is normally a number sticker identifying which sub was what. What a treat it was when we found that each sub had 2 different numbers on it.

We found that out of all the subs only 1 was made correctly. All of the other 5 was a mixture of meats or items we had not even order. Most of the subs were soggy and very poorly made. 3 subs were thrown out because they were that bad.

To sum up this I just want to say that Firehouse was my choice of place to eat and I personally spend at least a hundred bucks a month there. Or at least I used to because I don't believe I will be going back.

1 Thank TheFather69
Paul B, Owner at Firehouse Subs, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Yep, We screwed up and I hate it. We close 3 days a year and Easter is one of them. We try hard to use all our food products before closing on Saturday because we won't serve leftovers to a guest on Monday when we open back up. You came in just before closing and I guess we had accomplished our goal. Obviously we could and should have treated you better. I hope you will come in and ask for me so we can make it up to you.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about it. I promise we will try harder!
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The food was great. Would like to see more for kids. I have a simple kinda guy. The Hospitality really made the lunch. Everyone was friendly so you didn't feel like it was fast food.