“Disappointed”

Hollywood Wax Museum Admission in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #21 of 89 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Don't miss the biggest - and most photographed - thing to do in Pigeon Forge, TN! The world-famous Hollywood Wax Museum gives guests the opportunity to rub elbows with your favorite A-listers. Get up close and personal with celebrities for fun photos (you choose the poses!) and learn little-known facts about their pets, pet peeves, and accomplishments. See for yourself why so many PIgeon Forge vacationers feel this is one of the best things to do in the Smoky Mountains.
Clarkston, Michigan
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

The museum was so small. My teen daughter and I made it through in 30 minutes. It cost us $40!T the wax figures were awful. It was laughable. Truly a ripoff!!!!!

Dawsonville, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I've Seen Better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I'm a big fan of wax museums. This one was pretty good but I've been to better. Some of the figures looked nothing like who they were supposed to be. My mom and I had fun taking pictures but it was a little pricy for what they had to offer.

Covington, Kentucky
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Love the Wax Museum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

This place is so fun and great for taking pictures! We avoided the crowd and went at 10:00 pm..they are open until midnight! We had a blast! Can't wait to see who shows up in wax next!

Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Rip Off!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

I have a family of 5. We paid $80 and were in and out in 20 minutes! It is not a very interactive museum so basically you pay a bunch of money to take pictures of a bunch of wax figures and some of them do not even look like the stars they are to represent. I wanted my money back.

Sevierville, Tennessee
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Definitely a Must See”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

I've been to a few wax museums over the years but none were as good as this one. The figures were very well preserved/ taken care of and most actually looked like the celebrity they were portraying. There is also a mirror maze and 5D motion ride you can add while your visiting the wax museum. I highly recommend doing all three. The 5D ride wasn't too short and the mirror maze has a cute story to go along with it. I felt like the sales staff were friendly and not too pushy. Daniel was our ticket attendant for the 5D ride and he definitely made the ride more enjoyable by going along with the theme before the ride started. Definitely stop here if you are visiting Pigeon Forge.

Visited May 2014