Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

More Info
from $22.45
More Info
2,314 results
All reviews king kong castle of chaos access pass take pictures observation deck fun posing zombie outbreak horror section movie stars haunted house other attractions time share photo ops rainy day package deal combo ticket a lot of fun
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This was entirely too much money. It was rather cheesy. A few of the sculptures were spot on. The real entertainment was trying to guess who some of them were supposed to be. Save your money.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Our family really enjoyed this attraction. There was a good variety of figures and they were staged so you could pose for photos with the figures. The figures included sports figures, musicians, actors and more. The 10 year olds enjoyed it as much as the adults.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

My family is aged 66 down to 2 and we all enjoyed the wax museum and the Caos ride behind the was museum the older kids really enoyed.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

This was a family friendly adventure. My 4 year old took it upon himself to hide and jump out to "scare" people in the horror section. I was afraid he might not enjoy himself as much as we did but I was wrong. The figures were very fun to pose for a pic with. The VIP code for the rest of the attractions to go to the top floor attractions needs to be explained better. Our group souvenir pic w/King Kong was a riot!! Great attraction for the price.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband and I went here and really enjoyed ourselves. It is reasonably priced and a fun attraction. The detail on the wax is amazing. Some wax models were so close to being real that you thought you were on "Punked" and one was going to start talking. Others, were not real depictions of the characters they represent. Either way, it was really fun. We did not read much of the information at each wax model because we did not realize you could do so until half way through so next time, I think we would take the time to read more.