“Fun!”

Hollywood Wax Museum Admission in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #23 of 89 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Don't miss the biggest - and most photographed - thing to do in Pigeon Forge, TN! The world-famous Hollywood Wax Museum gives guests the opportunity to rub elbows with your favorite A-listers. Get up close and personal with celebrities for fun photos (you choose the poses!) and learn little-known facts about their pets, pet peeves, and accomplishments. See for yourself why so many PIgeon Forge vacationers feel this is one of the best things to do in the Smoky Mountains.
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fun!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Having never been to a wax museum, I wasn't sure what to expect. I love movies. I had a great time. Most prople will probably never have a chance to pose wth and never meet these actors, so this is a fun alternative. I like how they were set in a scenes from a movie. My family and I enjoyed posing with them. It was way over priced. Don't buy into the other two attraction next door. Not worth it. If price is not a problem, go, it's fun. if your budget is an issue and you want more bang for the buck, you might be disappointed.

Fort Worth, Texas
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Wax Museum”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband, daughter & I really enjoyed this museum. We went late, almost closing time, and it was not very crowded. This was great b/c it allowed us to really pose with the wax figures. We laughed a lot and were completely sillly!

Visited August 2012
Calhoun, Georgia
“Ok, I guess.”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This place was ok. I feel like as soon as we got started, we were done and leaving. There was not near as much to look at as I expected. When we left I felt disappointed!

Visited March 2013
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Silly Fun!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our visit! The Castle of Chaos was a lot of fun as well. Highly recommended for movie buffs!! Cheesy and silly, but good clean fun!

Statesville, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
“A lot of fun for all ages!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

My teen and tween did not want to go, but they ended up having more fun than us. Of course, they didn't know who everyone was, but they loved taking pictures with them anyway. Lol