Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Great 4.5/5
The Inn at Christmas Place(Pigeon Forge)
Excellent 5/5
Comfort Suites(Pigeon Forge)
Very Good 4/5
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)
Good 3.5/5
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)
Great 4.5/5
River Bend Inn(Pigeon Forge)
Good 3.5/5
    Timbers Lodge(Pigeon Forge)
    Very Good 4/5
    1,228 results
    All reviewsoutdoor fireplaceteaster lanegreat hotelrocking chairsback porchthe main dragsplash padpool areahot tubcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areaferris wheelbreakfast staffwould definitely stay here againnice poolking roomwaffles
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed November 4, 2013

Stayed here in early October, which is busy season for the Gatlinburg/PF area. Hard to find a reasonable price anywhere, if you can find it at all. My favorite in the area was booked so I decided to give this newer hotel a try. I think it has only been open a little more than a year so everything is new and clean.

Good Stuff:
    Location on teaster road, but close to the action. You can avoid some traffic by not being on the main road.
    Outdoor fireplace was very nice, however, I didn’t get to enjoy it since there were always a full group out there.
    Indoor & outdoor pool… kids loved this.
    Very nice lounge area. There was a big lounge with chairs and couches where you could just sit and watch tv or play cards. This was a nice touch, plus it provided spillover for the breakfast area.
    Breakfast was pretty good, but not great. There was a better selection than usual, with multiple hot items other than just waffles. The dining are was pretty large compared to most in the area.
    Plenty of parking behind the hotel, but not much close to the entrance.
    Afternoon snacks and hot drinks in the dining room.
    Price was good for the season. I think it was about 98 for the weekdays and 118 for the weekend.
    Service – we left an item in the room and called the next day to see if they could find it. Sure enough, they located it and I was able to arrange someone to pick it up for us. I think some hotels just wouldn’t bother.

Neutral
    Rooms were a bit small, but were nice. The desk was a little cramped.
    I wish they had more seating around the fireplace outdoors.
    My wife swears that the 'queen' beds were really full sized.
    The entrance to the hotel was a little awkward. They built the hotel too close to the road and the entrance driveway was a little steep and tricky to navigate when others were entering or exiting.
    Bad:
    The carpet outside the elevator on the second floor was coming up. It had huge wrinkles in it like it wasn’t installed properly and I constantly felt like I was going to trip over it.
    Housekeeping was inconsistent. We stayed 6 days and two of those days our room was not cleaned when we came back in late afternoon. One day, we showed up at 5:00 and it was not done. We had to get them to send someone up and wait in the lobby while they cleaned. Other days they missed things like not leaving soap or leaving a bottle of cleaner on the floor.
    This may sound trivial, but for us, watching the Visitor channel is a ritual for us on vacation in the area. We were unable to tune to this channel on the tv. The front desk was no help, first telling us that we had to punch in the channel directly, which didn’t work, then telling us that Charter cable had recently re-done the channel lineup. We never did get to watch it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
    Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Twindad, thank you for sharing your review with us. I am happy to hear you had a pleasing experience with the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge. The issue with the carpet on the 2nd floor landing has been addressed and we have a technician sheduled to fix it. I apologize that your room wasn't serviced early in the day. Our housekeeping staff is here until 5 pm everyday cleaning rooms. Perhaps next time you can stop by the desk and let us know that you would like your room serviced by a certain time and we would be more than happy to grant your request. We have upraded to High definition channels through Comcast. The station that broadcasts the visitors channel is not available in High Defintion, that is why is unavailable at this time. Thank you again for your great review!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Excellently located one block off the main strip of Pigeon Forge and going either direction gets you in the heart of all activities and restaurants. Very clean hotel and I am a white glove kinda girl. No complaints with anything. Love the outdoor gas fireplace with chairs on the back porch area. It will be our " go to" hotel in the area.

Room Tip: King rooms are larger. Queen rooms are quiet compact.
    • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you Snippin for allowing the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge to be your first choice while you're in the Smoky Mountain area. We appreciate your patronage! Thank you again for your loyalty with our the Hilton family! See you soon! :)

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The wife and I made reservations online at their website, the site offered a Handicap room with King bed and fireplace and that is what we booked. Upon arrival we were informed there were in fact none of these type rooms in this facility so we took a room without. Once we got into the room we opened the ipad and went back to their website and just as we thought it did show they offered the room with a fireplace, we took the ipad down to the lady at the desk to show her what they were advertising, she said it was a mistake and she would have the manager contact us, no contact either of the 2 days of our stay. The first morning of our stay I noticed a couple small ants in the bathroom, I removed them and thought nothing more of it until the next morning when I discovered many more. I informed the man of this during check-out and added that it may be a larger issue then just one room since our room was located on the second floor, he said he would "look into it". Funny thing is I never received the usual questionnaire in my email enquiring about our stay, after waiting several days I called Hiltonhonors. I usually try to stay in Marriott facilities and there is a new one right across the street, I would suggest you stay there or the Christmas Inn.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
    3  Thank GandT-n-WV
    Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

GandT-n-WV, thank you for staying with our property. There is indeed an error on our Hilton website that states that our King Handicap room has a fireplace. We are currently working on correcting this issue. I am sorry for the confusion with your room type. Again, this is a technical issue that Hilton is currently fixing. Thank you again for your feedback.

A TripAdvisor Member
    Reviewed October 28, 2013

Every thing about this hotel was excellent and the location is very convenient with free parking. The breakfast is above average. They have a nice big family room with a TV and fireplace. There are multiple pools and fitness center.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
    Review collected in partnership with Hampton
    Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you for your outstanding Tripadvisor rating! We appreciate you taking time from your day to let everyone know how exceptional our Hampton Inn is! Thank you again! :)

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We are so glad that we stayed at this Hampton instead of the one on the Parkway, as the traffic and congestion is unbelievable, especially at this time of year. Just a couple of blocks off of the Parkway this place is an oasis of peace and tranquility. This is the first time we have seen an outside fireplace area. What a pleasure it was to sit outside and sip cider after driving all day.
    We were well satisfied with every aspect of this Hampton except driving up the difficult driveway. Don't drive fast, folks!! Congratulations to the ladies who kept the breakfast area well stocked when it was absolutely over-run with hungry guests.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
    Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

PatricicaAnn T, thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge during your trip to the Smoky Mountains. If you wanted cooler weather, you definitely got it! IWe have had great Fall temperatures here in East Tennessee for several weeks now. Thank you for complimenting on our hard working breakfast team members. It's amazing to me how they can keep up sometimes, but they manage and we appreciate all their hard work. Thank you again. Hope to see you soon! :)