Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$118
$110
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$120
ClarionHotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$139
Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$105
$93
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$184
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
EconoLodge
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$134
$115
  • Breakfast included
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$135
$131
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$218
$183
$269
$251
Hotwire.com
1,273 results
All reviewsoutdoor fireplaceteaster lanegreat hotelrocking chairsback porchthe main dragsplash padpool areahot tubcomplimentary breakfastferris wheelthe breakfast areabreakfast staffwould definitely stay here againnice poolwafflesking room
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We usually select Hilton Hotels because they are so consistently great. This Hampton exceeded our expectations even for the Hampton Inns. The room was quiet, the bed sooo comfortable that we slept well and enjoyed the our time in Tennessee even more. We will definitely stay in this Hampton when we visit the area again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Jan1606, thank you very much for being a loyal guest to the Hilton family! We are honored that you chose to stay with our property and even more happy that you decided to share your experience with your fellow Tripadvisor readers. Thank you again, we appreciate your patronage! See you soon! :)

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We came to Pigeon Forge to go to Dollywood, but our kids had almost as much fun at the hotel as they did the theme park. My husband and I like cleanliness and the 24hr. coffee. The kids really enjoyed the pool and breakfast. (Thanks for the Cheerios!)

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you so much for writing a great Tripadvisor review for the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge! I am happy to hear that your children enjoyed our pool areas! They look so fun, but I'm afriad I wouldn't fit through the rings....heehee :) Thank you again, hope to see you next summer! :)

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for two nights. We arrived at 4pm which was check in time. Our room was not ready. We had reservations to see a show that evening and needed to change clothes. We were told 20 mins and should be ready. We checked again after 20 mins and room still wasn't ready. They said another 10 mins. After waiting 20 mins we asked again and clerk apologized and said cleaning was understaffed and they had been booked full prior night. We finally got into our room after waiting 50 mins. Our room was clean and very nice. We had two beds, sofa and fireplace. Breakfast was good with different hot options both mornings we were there. Breakfast area if very crowded if you arrive after 8:30am. Our room was late in being cleaned on our second day there as well. Was cleaned sometime after 4pm. Overall it is a nice and clean hotel but they are obviously understaffed so lack in service.

• Stayed: July 2013

Kdunn1211, I am sorry to hear that you were unable to check into your room until an hour past our guaranteed check in time of 4 p.m. If you would like, I would be more than happy to credit you for 1 night stay due to the unsatisfactory check in time. Thank you for letting me know of the issue. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Billie Walker
AGM- Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge
865 365 1588

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We booked our stay at this Hampton about 3 weeks before our stay. We took advantage of their advanced booking discounts and basically got to stay a night for free because of it. We stayed Sunday through Friday towards the end of July 2013. We did not stay Friday or Saturday night as the rates increase on those days. With out advanced booking we stayed for right around $100 a night before taxes. Taxes were just about $60 for the 5 night stay.

I'm leery of doing the advanced booking because they really stick it to you if you can't make it. Or, at least, they make it seem that way. Vacationing with 2 small kids you never know what's going to happen. I ended up calling their 800 number for Hampton's advanced booking department and discussed it with them. My concern was if one of the kids got sick just before we left was I going to be out almost $600. I was happy to find out that they do make exceptions for sickness and death but that you would need to provide a doctors note. That's a bit of a pain, but hey, it provided me peace of mind about booking early.

Check-in went smoothly. I forgot I had but I took the advice of some people here and requested a room up high facing the parkway. They had us up in the top floor with a great view of the mountains and parkway. The room was fantastic. Very clean, smelled great, and roomy. The beds, pillows and duvet were wonderful. We loved the size and style of the bathroom too.

The elevators were a bit tedious at times. I actually had trouble loading my luggage cart in them as the doors would open and close pretty quickly and then be gone. There was some wait using them but it wasn't terrible.

Our only real problem with the hotel was after the first night our key cards stopped working. I asked the maid in the hallway for help and she let us right in the room with no questions asked. I thought that was a little strange but it helped us out. I went down to the front desk and they reprogrammed the cards in a few seconds.

Also, big hand to the maid service. My oldest son got sick one morning. He was on the other side of the room when he realized he was going to get sick. He ran across the room, heading to the bathroom, but couldn't make it there in time. He got a little bit on the carpet next to the tiles but most of it hit the tile floor and a little on the walls. I cleaned it up as best I could with toilet paper while he sat in the bath. I called down to the front desk to let them know. After he got cleaned up we went down to the pool to join my wife and other son. We played in the pool, which he did not get sick at (thankfully!) for a couple of hours, and then went back up to the room. Our maid had been and gone and had the rest of it all cleaned up. I thanked her for her work the next day as we were checking out. I was sorry she had to mess with it.

Breakfast wasn't really that good for me. I'm not a meat eater so my options were limited. The first morning we had breakfast I had the oatmeal. It looked okay. I couldn't really find any brown sugar for it though. They had a little tray with a few things in it, one of which was brown, and had a vague appearance of sugar. I'm not sure what exactly it was but it wasn't very good. My wife had it too and said it was pretty worthless. She said the raisins made it better but I didn't get any of those. The second time I had their breakfast I got a waffle. It was just okay, which is what you'd expect at a hotel breakfast.

The pool area was great. They had an indoor pool that was way too cold to use. An outdoor pool that went to 5 ft. in depth. It started with stairs and a handrail on one side that gradually got deeper as you went further into the pool. The kids pool was zero entry and it gradually sloped to 1.5 ft. It had some spraying circles, water mushroom and spray jets in and around it. The hot tub was wonderful. You could sit on the edge of it and dip your lower legs in it or go all in and have a seat on the inside edge. It was always pretty toasty in there. There were controls nearby to turn the jets on for 15 minutes or less at a time.

The location is decent. It sits a block off the parkway so traffic isn't that big of an issue. There are two intersections nearby that will get you to the hotel from the parkway. Teaster Lane intersects with the parkway right were the CVS is and the next light down, which is like Christmas Tree Lane or something will get you there. After that, I think you have to go all they way down to the Old Mill to get over to Teaster Lane. It was easy to get out onto the parkway from the hotel. Getting out of the parking lot onto Teaster Lane can be tough. It's hard to see down the street as you're coming out and cars can be moving pretty fast. There's a pretty big edge when pulling in and out of the parking lot too from Teaster. It will jar your car a bit especially if you hit if at an angle pretty fast.

The parking lot can get full. We stayed out late most nights we were there. We'd get in around midnight local time (11 PM by our time) and everyone was already back at the hotel and probably sleeping. One night we got back late we had our choice of 3 parking spots, all of which had some idiot double parked next to it. I ended picking the one spot next to the guy who had double parked the night before because I was pretty sure he was doing it on purpose. I parked so close to him, so I could give ample room for the person on the other side, that I had to crawl out of my car from the other side. It was surprising how many people couldn't seem to park their vehicles correctly in Pigeon Forge, and not just the hotel, all over town.

Since we stayed up late we usually slept pretty late too. We were woken up by a family outside our door rolling balls down the hallway and two small kids chasing them. They were so loud! I couldn't believe people were so inconsiderate to do such a thing. It went on for about 15 minutes before I opened my door real quick and let it shut just to let them know we were still in there. It was probably about 10 in the morning. Not the hotels fault.

There are a lot of places to stay in Pigeon Forge. We probably won't be back to the area for a few years but we will definitely look at staying at this Hampton again. It was very affordable for such a nice and new hotel. The staff were all terrific. The pools were great fun too. Thanks Hampton!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top couple of floor that face the parkway. If they can get you one, you'll have a great view of the mountains.
1  Thank iix

Thank you for the very informative review of our hotel! I'm sure the other Tripavisor readers appreciate your detail of the property! We hope that you will stay with the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge again next time you are in the area!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for our family reunion and we had a blast! Great breakfast. Very courteous staff. Beautiful decor and spacious lobby and restaurant. Thanks for a great time. We will return to this hotel again the next time we are in Pigeon Forge.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Renee E, thank you for allowing us to be a part of your family reunion. We had a blast with all of your family. You were so kind to all of our staff and appreciative of everything! We enjoyed every minute with you all! Thank you again for taking the time to post with Tripadvisor and letting the world know about our great hotel! :)