Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$123
$120
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$117
$100
BestWestern.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$119
La Quinta
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$130
$114
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$94
$89
EconoLodge
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$210
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$135
Orbitz.com
$259
1,244 results
All reviewsoutdoor fireplaceteaster lanegreat hotelrocking chairsback porchthe main dragsplash padpool areahot tubcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areaferris wheelbreakfast staffwould definitely stay here againnice poolking roomwaffles
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This hotel appears to be fairly new. Hotel front staff was wonderful and very helpful. Got a great room with a pretty good view. It was the off season so the hotel did not have a whole lot of guests. This usually means a limited breakfast. It wasn't the case here. Nothing but positive things to say about this place. Just hope I can stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Thank you very much for such a great Tripadvisor review! Glad to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary hot On The House Breakfast! We have a great staff here at the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, I'm glad that you agree! ;) Thank you again, we look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn on Teaster Lane on 1/24-1/26, 2013. It was a great experience. We were given a room on the corner in the front of the building. We had a view of the Parkway. The room was extremely clean and the beds were very comfortable. We were impressed with the size of the room....very spacious. We will definitely stay here again the next time we are in town.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review on Tripadvisor! Our corner rooms are very spacious and thats exactly why they are my favorite rooms as well! Im glad you enjoyed the view! Thank you again and I'll be looking forward to your next stay with the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The hotel was nice and new. Considering we were staying for 4 days we would have loved a room with a view better than the parking lot. The really poor service happened after the stay. I realized I had left a blouse in the closet. I called the hotel the very next day. Spoke with the front desk and promised a call back. Not receiving one I called 2 days later and left a message with the head of housekeeping. No return call! I called again and spoke with the same front desk person who apologized and promised to get back with me. 3 months later NOTHING! It isn't that I lost a brand new blouse but the absolutely lousy customer service. I will never stay there again and will be returning to another Hampton on my return trip. During our stay we did not see the typical afternoon snacks or fresh fruit!

Room Tip: Ask for a room looking out on the parkway.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Linda M
Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge during your recent trip to the Smoky Mountain area, I apologize for the poor customer service you experienced surrounding your lost item. Please call me or email me directly so I may have the oppurtunity to make this right. This is not acceptable service and I will make sure the proper action is taken so this does not happen again. After checking in to your room, did you call the front office to request a different view? If it was available, I'm sure the front desk staff could have accomodated your request. Our afternoon snacks consists of RC Cola and Moonpies. They are placed in the lobby every evening at 5pm. They are on first come first serve basis. They are very popular and do not last long. Thank you again for your feedback, I look forward to hearing from you.

Billie Walker
billie.walker@hilton.com
865-365-1588

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were heading to Townsend, TN on 1/17/2013 for business and because of the snow, fallen trees and blocked road in Wears Valley we ended up staying at the Hampton Inn on Teaster Lane(based on Trip Advisor Reviews). We requested a quiet room and was given a room facing the road(made for a pretty photo) but was no quiet. I am guessing next time we need to ask for a room not facing the road. Also they put a couple beside us that kept going in and out the door slamming it pretty much most of the night. Must have been a group going from room to room. On the plus side, the room was clean and comfortable and we were happy to have a clean place to get off the roads. We would stay here again, but, would request a room in the back. The breakfast was adequate.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you for your pleasant Tripadvisor.com. I apologize for the noise disturbance you experienced during yor visit with us. Be sure to call the front office if you ever have a noise issue, we would have gladly asked the guests to quiet down. Again, I apologize. Thank you again for staying with the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Had to stay here for one night due to the snow and power outage at our cabin. Could not have asked for more. The room was clean and well furnished. Beds were very comfortable and had great water pressure in the shower. Breakfast was good. The pool area looked clean, but we did not use it. Overall a great experience and would definitly return.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you for chosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge during your recent trip to the Smoky Mountain area. Guest feedback is very important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to post such a great Tripadvisor review! Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit with us!