“We will stay here every year!!”

Music Road Resort Inn
Ranked #32 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Greeneville, Tennessee
“We will stay here every year!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2011

Our family was very pleased with our stay here.. so clean and spacious.. The slide and pool with the lazy river was perfect for the kids and hospitality staff was so nice and helpful, i truly feel they went the extra mile to make us feel welcome.. The free breakfast was awesome, This was our first family vacation together and we will never forget it, Music Road Inn we will be back!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank phelpsmom1243

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Trenton, TN
Reviewed June 8, 2011

My husband and I loved our stay here. Excellent service, friendly staff. We stay here each year and look forward to it each year. We attended the Lunch Box User Meeting. I highly recommend Music Road Inn to everyone.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank LisaJackie
Nashville
Reviewed June 7, 2011

My wife booked a 5 day vacation to Gatlinburg and reserved a room for us at the Music Road Hotel. We went to the room which was on the first floor. Looked out the window and saw nothing but tall bushes. That was ok because the room appeared nice. I was unpacking while my wife and child headed for the pool. The pool area was really nice. After unpacking, I asked where the fitness center was. I was told it was across the street at the sister hotel (Music Road Inn). Once hearing this, I immediately asked to switch from the Hotel to the Inn. The last thing I wanted was my pregnant wife to walk across the street at 5 AM in the morning. I would never have slept just worrying about her. Thanks Michelle for making this move happen. So I repacked and headed for the Music Road Inn where my double queen Jacuzzi tub room awaited. This room was super sweet. At Music Road Inn, Jim was very helpful. The pluses for the Music Road Hotel was that the TV's were new flat screens and the pillows were fluffy. For the Music Road Inn, they had the older TV's (soon to be changed) and thinner pillows. Other than that, I thought the Music Road Inn was considerably nicer than the Music Road Hotel (Sorry Music Road Hotel). My family really enjoyed our stay at the Music Road Inn and would definitely come back for our next visit. If I really had to find some negatives about the Music Road Inn, it would be the breakfast. The eggs were marginal and the bacon was paper thin but the price for breakfast was unbeatable (free)!

Room Tip: The poolside room was actually quite quiet!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
6 Thank Mrlyn101
Lisle, Illinois
Reviewed June 3, 2011

We were traveling on a two week vacation. On arrival, were greeted by friendly staff at the front desk. Carts were available so we could easily get our luggage to our room using the elevator. Our room was spacious, clean and nicely appointed.

It was a long day of driving and was hot when we arrived. As we were traveling mid-week in the off season, we pretty much had the pool area to ourselves. We found the pool and sauna refreshing and relaxing. Even for a couple of old folks, we enjoyed the water slide. Would highly recommend this hotel to other travelers.

Room Tip: Be sure to enjoy the pool and water slide
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Rocky7149
Lawrenceville, Georgia
Reviewed May 20, 2011

We chose this hotel because of the pool area. Its like a mini water park from what I seen on the internet. We came to Pigeon Forge for Spring break for our daughter and neice both are 9. They had a blast!!! The hotel was very clean and relaxing the room itself looked like a 2.5-3 star hotel room. But the bathroom was AMAZING and HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looked like it belonged in a really nice 5 star hotel. Not the Ritz Carlton but a very nice Starwood property. That was a great surprise! The staff was very kind and welcoming. The only thing that bothered me was we thought the pool was going to be open. But, they didn't open it until the next week after spring break. Overall, very nice place, breakfast was very good. They have hot food as well as the traditional continental. We enjoyed ourselves and will be back! Of course I'll make sure the pool area is open before booking.

2 Thank Mr-N-MrsNash
Bumpass, Va.
Reviewed May 8, 2011

Very nice hotel in good location. Off the main road, so you can sleep without traffic noise.
Had connecting rooms, which was nice. Rooms were clean for most part. Housekeeping was okay. If your bed doesn't look slept in, they will not make it up.
Breakfast buffet had something for everyone. Check in/out was very speedy and correct.

Room Tip: Call for AAA rates not on website or reservations.
1 Thank GrainofSands
aprilnicolerose, Manager at Music Road Resort Inn, responded to this review, May 10, 2011
I want to thank this guest for their comments. We simply cannot improve without them. It is our policy that the beds are made up each day for our guests unless there are personal items are left on the bed that prevents us from doing so. I would like to obtain some information from this writer so that I can discuss it with the housekeeping staff. It maybe a situation pertaining to a new hire - as the majority of our housekeeping staff have been with us for many years. Nevertheless, I would like an opportunity to determine specifics in order to correct it for future guests. To reach me, please call 800-429-7700, I will need the date you stayed, room number or last name. Sande
West Virginia
Reviewed April 26, 2011

We arrived in Pigeon Forge with reservations at the Christmas Inn, we did stay there for 2 days, but while out we went to Music Road Hotel to check it out for someone else. We seen how nice the hotel was and the price so we moved from the Christmas Inn to Music Road Hotel. The price was dramatically different, and the hotel was just as nice, just no Christmas decorations, so we were paying 100.00 more a night for decorations. The hotel was very clean, rooms were big, bathroom was big and had 2 sinks, fireplace in room, and a great nights sleep.

3 Thank wsesmom