All reviewsoutdoor poolstayed heredonutsthe rivercoffee and juiceroom was cleanstaff was very friendlyoffice staffcontinental breakfastrefrigerator and microwavebottom floorfront officeenjoyable stayrod runking suitepoolsbeds
Reviewed July 12, 2009

We just got home from a stay at the Colonial House, it was a wonderful experience. The room was clean, very nice, most comfortable bed I ever slept in. We had a great view, nice king bed. We loved the pool. Staff was excellent. We will be returning. Everyone should check this place out.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jakrabbit
Reviewed June 10, 2009

I have stayed here three times now and I will again. The rooms are a nice size and very clean. The pool area is clean and nice. Breakfast could be larger but it is great for the price.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank maghound
Reviewed April 29, 2009

We had a wonderful 'micro-mini' vacation. We needed some time away as I have been sick and spent some time in the hospital lately. It was so refreshing as we entered our room...it did not have that 'hotel' smell. It was CLEAN! I am very picky about being clean!
The location is wonderful...we were going to Dollywood so we walked the approx. 3 blocks to the Trolley station and rode right to the front gate. It is located at the quieter end of Pigeon Forge...close to several family restaurants. My children enjoyed the outdoor pool with slide...and it was only April! The indoor pool was nice. I have to add that all of the staff that we came across during our stay was exceptionally friendly and would go out of their way for us. We wanted to know if there was a Trolley schedule and a worker who was obviously on lunch...lay down his sandwich to help us. Of course, we insisted he finish our lunch...we could find out. The cleaning ladies were smiling...seemed happy to do their job. Our room was VERY clean...they did an excellent job! We happened to see in some of the other rooms with fireplaces and jacuzzi's...they seemed very nice! My husband plan to spend a weekend w/out the kids!!
Also, the beds were sooooooooooooooo comfortable...I slept better than I have slept in a very, very, very long time. The FREE breakfast was nice...who doesn't love Krispy Kreme donuts??? There were several to choose from. The eating area was small but, I had all intentions of taking them back to our room anyway. I even had a cup of coffee and I HATE coffee! (It was good!) My husband and the kids enjoyed their breakfast by the pool. I just hate that our trip was cut short due to my husband being called in to work. We definitely plan to return soon! I could go on and on...needless to say...we were very pleased with our stay.
Thanks Colonial House Motel Staff!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank pamperedmomof2
Reviewed April 27, 2009

We just returned home from a 4 night stay at the Colonial House, we all were very pleased with the motel. The rooms were very clean and the bedding was wonderful! My kids loved the outdoor pool and waterslide, it keep them entertained for hours! The continental breakfast was great but the eating area is to small. The location is great also with McDonlads across the street and Quiznos right next door! Highly recomend the Colonial House and we will be returning in July for a week. All the staff was excellent and special thanks to Kent at the frontdesk.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank tnb0y34
Reviewed April 13, 2009

This I believe is our 16th year staying at the Colonial,As great this time as it was the first!!Staff Is a great bunch of people from desk to housekeeping to maintance !! We like to call it our home while we are there!!Everyone there has a goal to make your stay a good one.They are there to serve You !! we have stayed at other places but only because of last minute decisions to go and finding out no rooms were available at the Colonial,But believe me ,now we just postpone the visit until room is available!! We stay there 3-5 times per year and as long as they are there and we are able we will return !!!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple