All reviewsoutdoor poolstayed heredonutsthe rivercoffee and juiceroom was cleanstaff was very friendlyoffice staffcontinental breakfastrefrigerator and microwavebottom floorfront officeenjoyable stayrod runking suitepoolsbeds
Reviewed October 20, 2016

Clean, comfortable. Quite never any noise from other rooms. Felt very safe. Liked the fire pit bowl out front with sitting area. Spend time sitting around fire with other motel guest. In the center of town.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 19, 2016

Wanted a reasonably priced room for myself and my two children mid week while visiting. This place was great! My children enjoyed the indoor pool, and we're super happy to get Krispy Kreme doughnuts for breakfast. They enjoyed walking behind the motel to see the geese, and even fed them bread. I arrived early and my room was not ready (as expected), but they personally called my shortly after that tote me know it was ready.
Housekeeping keeps it clean, even if it is a little dated. I felt welcome,and my kids were happy.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2016

Visited Pigeon Forge to attend Fall Harvest & Gospel Festival. Colonial House was convenient and had an available room at fair price ($69++/night). Room was spacious, clean, and comfortable with normal amenities. Motel does not take coupons, but price was competitive with other motels for October time frame. Glad we chose Colonial House - probably our new place to stay when visiting Pigeon Forge. Try it; you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Call ahead to ensure room availability.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

Clean, reasonably priced motel. Indoor and outdoor pool. Clean with comfortable beds. Plenty of room in motel room. Can view Patriots Park from balcony. Great view during Christmas holidays. Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge. View of creek from balcony.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

Just left from a 2 night stay for my little brothers birthday and was great as always! We had a balcony room with a pretty view. Clean room great location best price! Also realized the indoor pool was open to 11 which was nice because I didn't think we'd be back in enough time to swim. Breakfast is also always fresh, with fresh coffee!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family