All reviews outdoor pool stayed here donuts the river coffee and juice room was clean staff was very friendly office staff continental breakfast refrigerator and microwave bottom floor front office enjoyable stay rod run king suite pools beds
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

Clean, reasonably priced motel. Indoor and outdoor pool. Clean with comfortable beds. Plenty of room in motel room. Can view Patriots Park from balcony. Great view during Christmas holidays. Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge. View of creek from balcony.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

Just left from a 2 night stay for my little brothers birthday and was great as always! We had a balcony room with a pretty view. Clean room great location best price! Also realized the indoor pool was open to 11 which was nice because I didn't think we'd be back in enough time to swim. Breakfast is also always fresh, with fresh coffee!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Brittany C
Reviewed October 3, 2016

This motel needs repair. It is filthy by the elevator, wall needs panting, floor needs cleaning, by the pool the ceiling is falling down. The second pool was out of order during our stay and the other pool is in needs of repair. The entire building needs painting, carpet is badly stained. The staff does keep the rooms clean. The mattress also need to be be replaced. This could be a wonderful motel if they would do some work. The amazing thing is they keep renting. It is very quiet. Our heat did not work and the air conditioner was very musty smelling. The bathroom was very small. The location was perfect. The staff was nice. The price was reasonable.

Room Tip: I would not rent here until repairs are made.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 28, 2016

Family meets here every year for car show. Won't find a cleaner place to stay. Great staff and any problems it's taken care of right away. Kids love the pools and everything is close by including grocery store!!!

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2016

This is my 5th time staying at the Colonial House for several days at a time and the first time I booked on line. My mistake. In the on line special request section I specifically requested a room on the second floor near the office/breakfast room. I wanted to minimize walking distance to the breakfast area. Upon check in I was given a room on the second floor but at the back of the building almost as far from the office as possible. I was disappointed but I assumed the place was booked up and I got what was available. Not until two days later I discovered from my friends that my room was $10 a night higher than their's and there were empty rooms next to their's. I did not get what I requested. I cut my visit short by a day and will stay somewhere else next year. There a million choices in that town. On the upside they finally kept the outdoor pool open past my arrival day and I was able to cool off after a couple hot days of motorcycle riding in the nearby mountains. Breakfast is not much more than hot beverages, juice and Krispy Kreme donuts. Make sure you get what you ask for if you stay here. On my third day when I inquired about the room rate I was not offered a different room or a rebate for the lower rate which I should have received upon check in. Management is not concerned with customer satisfaction. Oh, and a very weak and unreliable wifi connection, I had to go across the street to McDonald's to use my iPad.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Kent T, Front Office Manager at Colonial House Motel, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2016

We are sorry you had difficulty in booking your reservation online. We have multiple room types and rooms with a balcony do cost $10 more per day. If you had asked to be moved to a non balcony room we would have had no problem in doing so. But unfortunately a refund for the days already stayed would have not been possible. We do our best too accommodate any special requests we receive, however the balcony rooms are not near the office/breakfast area. I do apologize that things were not to your satisfaction.