We stayed in room 210, it had a fire place and Jacuzzi, a king sized bed. I'm a neat freak about hotel rooms and I can find something dirty in almost every room, not this one. The house keeping staff do an excellent job. If you like a good clean room I highly recommend this one. The staff was friendly and the boy working night shift even came upstairs and lit the fire place for us because we couldn't get it to come on. With that being said...my one and only issue is someone was smoking in one of the adjacent rooms, the bathroom filled up with cigarette smoke and was very sickening. Obviously this is not management or house keepings fault.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay at The Colonial House Motel you have the advantage of being right in the center of action packed Pigeon Forge. We are only minutes away from Dollyood, Dolly's Splash Country & Dixie Stampede. At Colonial House you can..... start your day with complimentary continental breakfast. Relax in our outdoor pool with 60ft water slide and mushroom waterfall (in season). Enjoy our year round indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Colonial House Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Colonial Motel Pigeon Forge
- Colonial Hotel Pigeon Forge