We had a great experience at the Colonial House Motel. It was a little shady looking from the road but once we got into the drive and seen the room and the pools we knew we had made a good choice. This is a older hotel you can tell but you can also see that someone takes good care of the property. Our room was very clean and the beds slept good. We travel with a 4,3, and 18mth olds. The room was a little crowded for the pack and play. That was the only down side that the room needed to be a little more spacious for our family. However, the pools made up for that. The pool outside is perfect for samll children. It only goes to 5ft. The end with the slide only goes to 3 &4. The 5ft section is in the middle. The outdoor is clean and spacious. The indoor pool is really nice but very hot inside the dome area. We didn't swim in it much due to the hot dome area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay at The Colonial House Motel you have the advantage of being right in the center of action packed Pigeon Forge. We are only minutes away from Dollyood, Dolly's Splash Country & Dixie Stampede. At Colonial House you can..... start your day with complimentary continental breakfast. Relax in our outdoor pool with 60ft water slide and mushroom waterfall (in season). Enjoy our year round indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Colonial House Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Colonial Motel Pigeon Forge
- Colonial Hotel Pigeon Forge