Very clean, affordable, and great location! Overall it was a great stay. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quick stay. The waterslide is very fun and a big hit with our kids and the room was nice. The hotel itself is kinda old but you can tell they make all efforts to keep it in shape. The breakfast is small but hey for the price of the room I can't complain. The only thing that kept this from getting 5 stars is the obvious older and less ammenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay at The Colonial House Motel you have the advantage of being right in the center of action packed Pigeon Forge. We are only minutes away from Dollyood, Dolly's Splash Country & Dixie Stampede. At Colonial House you can..... start your day with complimentary continental breakfast. Relax in our outdoor pool with 60ft water slide and mushroom waterfall (in season). Enjoy our year round indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Colonial House Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Colonial Motel Pigeon Forge
- Colonial Hotel Pigeon Forge