stayed at the colonial house motel in pigeon forge tn recently in May, 2011. the reviews I had looked are correct. this was a pleasant experience. check in took about 2 minutes as prior on-line registration was done..the clerk had our card keys ready, swiped my credit card, told us where our room was located, and we rolled out of the office. rooms are not the MGM type like Vegas but they are clean and functional. the value was there. good location and good parking. no complaints at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay at The Colonial House Motel you have the advantage of being right in the center of action packed Pigeon Forge. We are only minutes away from Dollyood, Dolly's Splash Country & Dixie Stampede. At Colonial House you can..... start your day with complimentary continental breakfast. Relax in our outdoor pool with 60ft water slide and mushroom waterfall (in season). Enjoy our year round indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Colonial House Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Colonial Motel Pigeon Forge
- Colonial Hotel Pigeon Forge