“Great Value! Wish we would have known about this place years ago! We will be back!”
Review of Riverchase Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Riverchase Motel
Ranked #79 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed May 9, 2009

We just happened to stumble across this place. I have been to the area several time a year since I was a child and had never noticed this place. But my husband and I were looking for a place for the afternoon and night to just relax and boy did we find it! My daughter absolutely loved the indoor swimming pool! and the rooms were clean and had nice regrigerator and microwave.. perfect for restaurant leftovers.. We will definately be back!

Reviewed May 6, 2009

This is a really nice "uniquely decorated" Motel. They have carved wooden wildlife in different setting around the outside area and in the Motel Lobby.
The room was very nice and the beds were comfortable.
They have an indoor waterslide and pool that the kids just loved. We adults loved the indoor pool and hot tub. We definately intend to stay here again. Thanks.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank jumam
Reviewed May 4, 2009

I think the stay was relaxing. The children really enjoyed the pool. The location is good, close to alot of places to eat and attractions. I recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed May 4, 2009

Best indoor pool out there...pool water was warm and clean. NO harsh chemical smell! Close to Dollywood and Dixie Stampede. Outside has had a lot of new wood carvings added...very nice! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Microwave didn't pop our popcorn but lady at front desk popped 3 bags for our kids, she was very nice!

Reviewed May 1, 2009

My family stayed in the hotel for part of our summer vacation. Upon entering the room we noticed the filth. The floor had crumbs and turned our white socks brown. The bathroom was not satisfactory. The pools are smaller than expected for the name "River chase". They are crowded.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank millertime_1970
Reviewed April 27, 2009

My stay at River Chase Motel was the best stay I have stayed at in a long time. It was very clean and the staff was very polite and helpful. We have staed at the River Chase many times before and we absolute love it. I will recomend this motel to all my family and friends.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2009

We stayed for the here for the first time in March and we loved it. My children loved the in door water slide. We would defiantly stay again!!!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family