“Happy”
Review of Riverchase Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Riverchase Motel
Ranked #79 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

This place is great!! Staff is so polite and helpful they can't do enough for us! The rooms are neat and clean. We will be a return guest for every rod run! It is hard to find a place that completely satisfies you but We have now!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank cecochran

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel over Labor Day weekend with my three girls. I admit some of the reviews on here had me nervous, but it turned out fine as I experienced few if any of the issues others did. Our room was clean, beds were fine. Pillows were a tad thin, but I slept fine on them. The shower was fine - good hot water, pressure etc. and there were four of us taking showers. Housekeeping was great and kept the room clean. The slides were great for the kids and I'll admit they got me to try them as well. I found nothing unsafe about them or concerning. I met the pool monitor once and he politely was telling me my daughter broke a rule - I was on my way to chew her out! The front desk staff was nothing but polite to me and my girls. Check in was a breeze. We were close to plenty of restaurants and I found the location to be perfect. I don't see why we wouldn't stay here again.

Room Tip: Get one close to the pool, nice to have a short walk!
2  Thank Susan L
Reviewed September 3, 2013

It was a last minute trip for labor day weekend and the rooms were hard to come by so we tried this place.The rooms are a little dated but the pools are great and the kids love the slides. The road is right beside where you turn for Dollywood so the traffic was pretty bad getting in and out.

1  Thank mlssriley
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Just returned from a visit to the Riverchase Motel.Stayed in the one of the 2 bedroom suites.It was extremely clean,everything advertised was excellent.We have stayed there for the past 4 or 5 years and would not think of staying anywhere else.Only 2 miles to Dollywood and within walking distance of several great places to eat,including IHOP.Crackerbarrel is right down the street.By the way ,2 pools ,one inside and big pool outside.Just a great place to stay,not to mention everyone is so friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: 2 bedroom suites;the way to go.TVs in all rooms.Sofa is a third bed.Coffee in room,air condition is...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Barbara K
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed here for a week and overall the place was ok. Some of the staff was friendly but the maid service was horrible. One day during our stay I walked down the hallway to ask the maid for toilet paper. Her response to me was I don't have your room your maid is her and pointed to another girl. I mean it's not really that hard to give me toilet paper off your cart. I had to take out my own trash and go down each night to get my own towels. Then they informed me at the front desk that I had already got three towels earlier that day. It was August and we were sweaty so we wanted two showers a day. The rooms were clean but the place needs some work. I don't think we would stay here again.

2  Thank Stacy J
Reviewed August 7, 2013

ants in the bed when we laid down, the room smelled old & moldy. we asked about getting a different room with better beds because I was in a lot of pain the beds were so hard, the lady was rude & hateful. I told her I would have to find somewhere else to stay the rest of the trip because I couldn't spend my trip in pain, she was only allowed to give mea partial refund until she cleared it with the manager, the manager was supposed to call me, they didn't. kept giving excuses. I paid $160 for a night of pain & bugs. under sink had dirty wrappers & dirty panties & bra

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Krista T
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Stayed here and it was ok is all i have to say about it, There are several places around the property that could use a pressure washer and the hot tub needed clean badly cause everytime i got out of it i was sticky and there was white stuff on the tiles in the hot tub. Rooms were good, the housekeeper we had was very nice and rooms were clean. However the outside of the hotel needs alot of cleaning. Don't get a room on the street side the traffic will wake you up all night. Cracks on the slide on the indoor pool needs to be filled with something for safety when the kids are sliding down. The pools are only 4 feet deep and need to be at least 6 feet with the slides.

Room Tip: Don't get a room on the street side, you will be woke up all night by the traffic and loud cars.
4  Thank gchtenn