Riverchase Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
See available hotels
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)
Great 4.5/5
  • Pool
Very Good 4/5
Lodge at Mill Creek(Pigeon Forge)
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Toni Inn(Pigeon Forge)
View Hotel
All Season Suites(Pigeon Forge)
Great 4.5/5
Norma Dan Motel(Pigeon Forge)
Very Good 4/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This is the 2nd time we stayed, nothing major to complain about. Negative notes, you have to go outside to get to the indoor pool; road noise; pillows are horrible; one of us forgot a toothbrush and they do not have any of those crappy complimentry ones; no free continental breakfast (thats ok, but for the price you pay for a room you think they could offer something). On the positive note it was clean and convenient.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I chose the Riverchase motel because of the location. It is in walking distance of stores and restaurants. The kids had fun in the indoor pool. Rooms had refrigerator which was very nice. It was on the road to Dollywood. At night this motel was a little noisy.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room on the side of the motel that is facing the side street.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2012

If you are looking for a clean, "budget priced" hotel to stay, this is definitely the place. After a 7 night vacation in a mountain cabin, we weren't ready to leave, but our cabin was no longer available for the last minute decision. I quickly booked 3 rooms in this motel and was not in the least bit disappointed. Wasn't sure what we would end up with considering the rooms were so cheap but found a very friendly staff, surprisingly clean room, and a quaint little indoor pool area that the kids enjoyed for hours on a rainy, cold day. Yes, it is a little dated, but well maintained and very affordable. Ignore the negative reviews. For the money, this place is definitely worth the stay!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jill D
Cynthia G, Owner at Riverchase Motel, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit. We are glad that you had a good time, and hope to see you again on a future visit to Pigeon Forge,

Reviewed October 28, 2012

stayed at this motel this weekend, checked here for availability for two rooms with 2 beds at last minute after we checked into our reserved motel in Gatlinburg and found bed bugs. riverchase ended up being a tad cheaper, great location, pool and hot tub were clean and relaxing,rooms were clean,staff very courteous and helpful.we loved our stay with our extended family.

Room Tip: ask for first floor
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Cynthia G, Owner at Riverchase Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are so glad you had a good time. We look forward to having you stay again with us when you return to the area. Again thank you.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

The waterslide at the pool was one of the amenities that attracted us to this hotel, it also looked nice from outside. I should've trusted my first instinct after I saw the lobby and run! We found this hotel after finding that all of the places the normally stay were booked for the weekend. After checking in, we loaded the cart and made our way to the room. As soon as I opened the door, it smelled very smoky and unpleasant. Nonsmokers beware-the rooms are supposedly nonsmoking, but there is a cigarette urn right outside every door! It was also stuffy in the room, so we tried to turn the air on, but it wouldn't work. There was corrosion around the knobs and broken vents as well. We also noticed several dead bugs on the floor, so at that point, we were wondering, if they didn't vacuum, what other cleaning didn't they do? We just didn't feel like the room was clean, and on top of the offensive smell we just wanted to leave. Luckily, we hadn't unloaded the cart, so I headed to the lobby. They offered to move us to another room, but we were so turned off to this hotel that we declined. After I was adamant about getting a refund, they finally agreed and refunded my money. I think they would have continued to argue with me, and possibly not given the refund if there hadn't been other people checking in while I was explaining the situation. After seeing the condition of the room, I couldn't believe they were charging $110 a night, I wouldn't pay $20 a night to stay there. We were so disappointed and will definitely never consider this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Lori R

We apologize for you recent visit with us.
We are a smoke free business, only allowing guests to smoke outside their room. We always strive to move guests if there is a problem upon check in.