I made reservations for this place for last weekend from recommendation of a co worker made the mistake of reading reviews after reservations were made went to look at my room which was at the back of the hotel in a dark corner where all the people live the reason we got that room was because when i made my reservations we booked a King Sized bed when we got there some little chinese girl said and i quote "We have no King available, is it okay put you in two Queen?" So after they looked a minute they "found" us a room then I asked to look at it before we continued there were numerous people in the lobby with MANY different issues about their rooms so anyway me and my husband went to look at the room on first look it wasnt to bad (i checked the bed first) the sheet were dingy looking but no bugs then i checked the toilet it flushed okay, and i made sure we had a remote in our room we decided that we would go ahead and stay there since we didnt think we would be able to find anything else! We went to our room and i was going to use the WiFi to call and check on my daughter yeah guess what it didnt even pick up in our room so i went to the lobby and they tried to tell me the rain was knocking it out (we didnt have it the whole weekend) had to go stand next the the resturant next door to call my daughter!! Well later that evening i went to take a shower which you have to be a "little person" to stand under and when i turned the water on black sut came out into the tub i was afraid to shower with out my flip flops on. The pool in the pictures from a distance it looks the same when you get close to it there is grass growing out of the concrete around the pool the "hot tub" didnt even have water in it and the whole area smelled so much like chlorine it would take your breath away!! If i was you i would not stay at this hotel stay at the one next to it!! The only good thing about this place it where it is located!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice clean rooms, Largest out door pool in Pigeon Forge with seperate pool for the kids and lazy river. Free breakfast and Wi-Fi. Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, only 2 miles from Dollywood and Splash Country. Minutes away from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and shopping at the Tanger Outlet mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Americana Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Motel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Inn Pigeon Forge