Americana Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$132
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$110
BestWestern.com
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$149
$145
$75
$64
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$104
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$99
$86
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
$80
EconoLodge
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$120
$111
$317
$271
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 6, 2014

It took 8 hours for us to get towels and bath clothes.
We had two rooms and both had roaches.
Toilet tissue holder in bathroom was hanging out of the wall.
Towel holder rack, empty, was about to fall off the wall.
Son tried to use wall mounted hair dryer and it pulled out of the wall.
When I unplugged the cell phone charger the wall plug pulled out of the wall.
Go-Kart track next door and it stayed open until 2:00am, not much sleep.
THIS PLACE IS A FIRE HAZZARD.

Room Tip: Stay away from this place!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Thank Larryandmarynel... D
Reviewed July 1, 2014

DO YOU LIKE SLEEPING WITH INSECTS?
DO YOU LIKE HAVING RODENTS VISITING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?
FREE ENTERTAINMENT PROVIDED BY THE TENNESSEE POLICE!

THEN THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!!!!!

Seriously: three hours to get any towels, air conditioning sounded like a jet and did not work. Two inch gap at the door, broken lock, mold in the bathroom, I could go on but you should get the picture by now.

Dirty, unsafe, run down, disgusting.

1  Thank Scotto S
Reviewed June 29, 2014

After waiting 40min because they couldn't find our reservation we got our room on 1st floor, door was broke couldn't even shut the door didn't even have to use the key card. 1st floor room was full of spiders and roaches. Bed covers were very nasty and stained. Went to front desk got a room on 4th floor, room was a little better but nothing to brag about!! No remote to the tv, room smelled awful! Hot tub was green, said part was on order, wifi didn't work. All front desk workers were very rude!! Management allowed partying to go on ALL night both Friday and Sat night. I'm not talking til about midnight or 1am I'm talking til 5am!! Never got any sleep they were throwing beer cans in the pool, peeing off the decks!! Cops did get called at 5am Sunday morning!! I wish I could post the pictures I have of this place. Please save your money and do not stay here, I will never stay here again even if they paid me to!! NASTY!!!

1  Thank janiceh137
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This is the worse experience of my life! This hotel is so dirty!! My 15 grandson was in the floor less than 5 minutes and his feet were black. We had no towels or toilet tissue either but the filth was the worse issue. The management is terrible too. I immediately went to the front desk and was told they could not do anything to help me. I asked to speak to the manager (owner) and was told they weren't available to speak to me and she was standing behind the desk! We had to go stay in another hotel, even though they wouldn't refund my money, because we could not sleep in the filth. Please, I caution you, do not stay in this hotel for your own health!

3  Thank pam_stjohn60
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Tried to check in. Line was out of the door one lady was yelling because she had been put into three separate rooms and all were filthy. Asian lady who was running the show was extremely rude I was told one price on the phone and the price was $30 more when i arrived Owner said she couldnt do anything about the charge because the computer couldnt take it off. Told her to cancel reservation and left. Place stunk like a mixture of methamphetamine and mold sooner than later this hotel will be out of business. Run run run...pay extra for better or sleep under the nearest bridge

• Stayed: June 2014