This is the worse experience of my life! This hotel is so dirty!! My 15 grandson was in the floor less than 5 minutes and his feet were black. We had no towels or toilet tissue either but the filth was the worse issue. The management is terrible too. I immediately went to the front desk and was told they could not do anything to help me. I asked to speak to the manager (owner) and was told they weren't available to speak to me and she was standing behind the desk! We had to go stay in another hotel, even though they wouldn't refund my money, because we could not sleep in the filth. Please, I caution you, do not stay in this hotel for your own health!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice clean rooms, Largest out door pool in Pigeon Forge with seperate pool for the kids and lazy river. Free breakfast and Wi-Fi. Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, only 2 miles from Dollywood and Splash Country. Minutes away from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and shopping at the Tanger Outlet mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Americana Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Motel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Inn Pigeon Forge