“horror story”

Ranked #86 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Glade Spring, Virginia
“horror story”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This is the worse experience of my life! This hotel is so dirty!! My 15 grandson was in the floor less than 5 minutes and his feet were black. We had no towels or toilet tissue either but the filth was the worse issue. The management is terrible too. I immediately went to the front desk and was told they could not do anything to help me. I asked to speak to the manager (owner) and was told they weren't available to speak to me and she was standing behind the desk! We had to go stay in another hotel, even though they wouldn't refund my money, because we could not sleep in the filth. Please, I caution you, do not stay in this hotel for your own health!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank pam_stjohn60

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Franklin, Tennessee
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Tried to check in. Line was out of the door one lady was yelling because she had been put into three separate rooms and all were filthy. Asian lady who was running the show was extremely rude I was told one price on the phone and the price was $30 more when i arrived Owner said she couldnt do anything about the charge because the computer couldnt take it off. Told her to cancel reservation and left. Place stunk like a mixture of methamphetamine and mold sooner than later this hotel will be out of business. Run run run...pay extra for better or sleep under the nearest bridge

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank beentheredonit0230

Travelers are raving about these Pigeon Forge hotels

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Worst management I have seen. Rooms were awful too. Carpet was stained and dirty, shower was dirty, housekeeping terrible. And if you need to spend time working online while there, forget it. The "free" wi-fi doesn't work at all. Lost 3 nights of work because of no service. Tried every night I was there to get help with connection but no one could help me. Don't know why I didn't leave! Told me the advertising didn't guarantee wi-fi. Asked people at front desk who the owner was and they wouldn't tell me. Was offered the opportunity to call the manager and leave a message, only to find out that I was talking to the manager!! She avoided answering my questions and made excuses for the problem. DO NOT STAY THERE!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kaye P
Reviewed June 23, 2014

My worst experience ever first room I was put in had electrical tore out of wall no amenities in it , the second room had cob webs In it dirty and a tv microwave and fridge you only get 2 towles if they have them and 1 washcloth could not get anymore they didnt have them, pool dirty no jacuzzi on it ad for hotel is misleading pictures are wrong!!!! Staff just makes excuses cigarette ashes were thrown all over our car from the boucany people partying and running around in their underware will never go back to piegon forge

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Gina F
Lenoir City, Tennessee
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The first room they gave us wasn't cleaned yet.the second wasn't too clean n it only had one towel n one wash cloth we check in around 4 or 5 n it took them til 10;30 that night to give my towel n we plug up a lamp and sparks flew out n they cut off the water for a bit n didnt let noboby know n the out side needed to clean also n we had a pack of coffee in the room but no coffee pot .no blew dryer .it was a smoking room but no ash tray. the pool was the only thing that was OK .we will never stay here again .we was in room 338.if it wasn't for my grandson likening the pool we would of went somewhere else my name is;Vickie

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank vickiehunt
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Checked into the hotel 6-6-2014 our room was dirty, bed was horrible we had only one set of towels. Looked at 3 other rooms until finally checked into room 103. Enjoyed time with family and friends came back to the room at midnight as my girlfriend came out of the shower she saw a bug on the edge of the bed. After taking a picture of it and removing the sheets we found the bed was covered in bed bugs. The girl at the front desk came and looked at the bug and we checked out immediately. She couldn't refund our money for the weekend only the manager could do that but she was in Florida all weekend. I have called numerous times to try and get refunded for the stay but have yet to get I touch with anyone. Stay away from this hotel at all costs. No refund and no call back from management and no refund.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Chuck M
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Very expensive, should've cost less than half of what we paid. No towels, went and asked for them and they gave us 1 and a floor mat so we shared and it felt like extra coarse sandpaper. Blood on the floor. Front door wouldn't shut. Hotel staff very unfriendly and not helpful. Location beside loud go cart track that runs until about 2 am. No shampoo or conditioner. Amenities not clean. There were extra processing fees that were not originally mentioned. Checking in took forever. Air conditioner louder than a lawn mower and rattled. Only positive was the bed was comfortable ands sheets were soft. Will never stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014