“Nasty / old / need to be up dated need better house keepers”

Americana Inn & Suites
Ranked #88 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The first room they gave us wasn't cleaned yet.the second wasn't too clean n it only had one towel n one wash cloth we check in around 4 or 5 n it took them til 10;30 that night to give my towel n we plug up a lamp and sparks flew out n they cut off the water for a bit n didnt let noboby know n the out side needed to clean also n we had a pack of coffee in the room but no coffee pot .no blew dryer .it was a smoking room but no ash tray. the pool was the only thing that was OK .we will never stay here again .we was in room 338.if it wasn't for my grandson likening the pool we would of went somewhere else my name is;Vickie

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank vickiehunt

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Checked into the hotel 6-6-2014 our room was dirty, bed was horrible we had only one set of towels. Looked at 3 other rooms until finally checked into room 103. Enjoyed time with family and friends came back to the room at midnight as my girlfriend came out of the shower she saw a bug on the edge of the bed. After taking a picture of it and removing the sheets we found the bed was covered in bed bugs. The girl at the front desk came and looked at the bug and we checked out immediately. She couldn't refund our money for the weekend only the manager could do that but she was in Florida all weekend. I have called numerous times to try and get refunded for the stay but have yet to get I touch with anyone. Stay away from this hotel at all costs. No refund and no call back from management and no refund.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Chuck M
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Very expensive, should've cost less than half of what we paid. No towels, went and asked for them and they gave us 1 and a floor mat so we shared and it felt like extra coarse sandpaper. Blood on the floor. Front door wouldn't shut. Hotel staff very unfriendly and not helpful. Location beside loud go cart track that runs until about 2 am. No shampoo or conditioner. Amenities not clean. There were extra processing fees that were not originally mentioned. Checking in took forever. Air conditioner louder than a lawn mower and rattled. Only positive was the bed was comfortable ands sheets were soft. Will never stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank josh58
Reviewed May 12, 2014

First I would like to say This Hotel in fort Smith AR was a great one compare to this one upon arrival on 17 April 2014 there was a note on the office door to call this number for service. tried for 45 min before I got an Answer. they had no voice mail. Pam came on the line and said the guy was out for dental then told me he will be there in about 30 min Well I'm on Oxygen so she tells me OK 15 maybe I told this was a bad way to run a business. we drove around to see if any body was around because the sign said working around Hotel. I told Sam just to cancel my reservation and refund my account . She said ok. still waiting I as of May 12. We then went to the Econo Lodge and booked a room for the same rate.

Room Tip: Go some place Else
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank gaguya
Reviewed April 12, 2014

First room had no power. Second room we had to get our own towels and toiletries. No hot water.desk stopped answering phone.the whole experience was terrible. No I would not recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014
4  Thank klong0022
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I had a recent stay at your hotel Saturday- Monday and experienced several problems and I would like to make you aware of them. Generally I am not a complainer but to me this was unexcusable especially when there was so many hotels to choice from.
First when I checked in they are announcing your room number to everyone and yes there was several people in line. Second as I was standing in line someone came down and said that their heater wasn’t working in their room, so as a joke I said when I checked in I want a heater that worked. Well when I got to my room guess what it the whole unit didn't turn on. Not only that I was put on the 3rd floor in a hallway which there was NO light provided. It was so extremely dark that we could not find the light to even turn on a light in the room. We had to use out cell phone flash lights to find it. Even with the door open and the curtains open it was pitch black. UNSAFE. I AM DISABLE. So then I called down and was told to come to the first floor where there was a room right next to the office. So I ask to myself why wasn't I given that room in the first place? Well in that room the heater worked but the toilet doesn't flush properly. It leaves toilet paper in the toilet. We also never had any WFI the whole time we were there. I have an IPHONE 5 and an IPAD with me and it NEVER could find the hotel WIFI. I honestly do not think there was any. So as we get up the next day we left early opened our curtains and left around 9 am. We didn't get back to our room until almost 10 that night. Well to our surprise our room had not been touched! Nothing….So I went to the front desk and asked why? I was presented with the rudest front desk lady. I was told after being out all day that I must have left my sign on the door, or at 10 PM she would do it then, or move me rooms. I am sorry but they had all day to do my room. I was tired and did not want anyone in my room at 10PM at night and as for moving rooms I told her that if I was moving rooms just give me my money back I will leave and go check into another hotel. This front desk was extremely argumentive with me. She was rude. When I asked about a manager she even went as far as to lie. I was told that Sheila was the day manager. I called and its not. Its Pam. With all the choices of hotel on the strip I got stuck with probably one of the worst hotels possible. I have called and asked for a refund. I do not think that is too much. I wanted to make you aware of how your hotel is being run.

Room Tip: GO SOMEPLACE ELSE....there are many other place please go there.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
6  Thank Beunique32
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Booked this hotel because it was cheap, but I wish I went ahead and paid more for a nicer place. The customer service was terrible. When we checked in they gave us the wrong room key. Sent us to 206 when we were supposed to be in 214. There were 3 of us staying in a room for two nights and we only had two towels in the room when we got there. There was no remote to the tv. I went to the front desk 3 Times for a remote and none of them worked to our tv. After arguing with the lady, we took the whole basket of remotes just to find one that works. At average height, I am taller than the shower head. We had old soap in our room that didn't even have the same hotel name on it. I am far from impressed. Expedia told us this hotels pool was open and when we got here after making reservation, we find out the pool was not open yet. It's April....shouldnt the pool be open by now?

• Stayed: April 2014
4  Thank amandap2007
PAS1234, Guest Relations Manager at Americana Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

The pool is open seasonally. April is still too cold for the outdoor pool to be open in our area. We are very sorry for any issues that occurred during your stay. We are continually working to make improvements at the hotel. Thank you for your feedback.