I planned a last minute trip to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. This was my third time in the area, and my first time at the Americana Inn. Where to begin. I arrive in the late evening and walk into the lobby to check in. There is a line out the door of people trying to cancel their reservations due to cockroaches (yes, I am serious). After waiting about half an hour, I finally approach the front desk. They cannot find my reservation. I pull out my confirmation and print out of the reservation and they spend the next 45 minutes trying to find it in their computer. Only after they realized how upset I was getting someone else stepped in to help. The hotel itself is completely disgusting. The rooms smell and are dirty. There was mold in the bathroom. The beds are simply just scary, dirty sheets. I could go on. Bottom line: avoid this hotel at all cost. It's just disgusting and the staff is rude and useless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice clean rooms, Largest out door pool in Pigeon Forge with seperate pool for the kids and lazy river. Free breakfast and Wi-Fi. Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, only 2 miles from Dollywood and Splash Country. Minutes away from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and shopping at the Tanger Outlet mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Americana Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Motel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Inn Pigeon Forge