“dirty laundry” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 93 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Ellenboro, North Carolina
“dirty laundry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have stayed at Park Grove many times. However, last month after checking into our room, I went straight to the bathroom. When I closed the door, there was a bright red bathrobe hanging on the door. I immediately yelled "Don't start unpacking." I called the front desk and explained my findings. Was told they would move us up a floor. While waiting for our new rooms, we also found doggie clothes in the floor. Very obvious this room was not cleaned. Didn't check the beds, but probably had not been changed. When I checked out, the manager asked "How was everything?" I told him fine after we got to a clean room. He said "Things happen." Just hope this housekeeper was fired. I will stay at Park Grove, again. But will check out for cleanliness before unpacking.

• 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank rdnckmom

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Park Grove Inn is a very nice place to stay. The rooms are consistently clean. The hotel services are always nice. It's a really good price for what all you get. They have an exceptional Continental Breakfast. It's a Christian oriented place. It's always a pleasure to stay. They make you feel like you're their most valued guest. When you don't book with them they give you a discount. Ended up going up there for Memorial Day and wasn't going to be able to stay there for the entire time we wanted to stay they gave us a good discount for the night we was able to stay. Customer service is top priority for the employees at The Park Grove Inn.

Sarnia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Just stayed again at this hotel and the visit was a good as before. We travel with 3 teens for vacation and this year their Mom came with us. We get 2 rooms, adjoining. Room 401 has a kitchenette and then room 402. 2 pools, indoor and an outdoor, so there is entertainment if it rains. Central to everything in Pigeon Forge and driving distance to MANY other things. Get a printout of the room rates for the year. (I got 2013 and 2014) If your dates are flexible, you can save almost half the room rate. This is our 6th stay at this hotel. Really a good location for the 50 up crowd.

Room Tip: The rooms we request overlook the parking lot but you can see the mountains and lights along the str...
1 Thank mycatmydog
McMinnville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stay in Pigeon Forge several times a year. I don't even check other hotels anymore. If I am going to be in town, I automatically make a reservation at Park Grove. It is consistently clean and comfortable. It means a lot to have that confidence in where you stay.
Convenient to everything you need. Good variety of rooms to offer. Very fair prices. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: Kitchenette is not much more money and adds a lot of space to your room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Rogersville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

My parents and I usually stay here when we.go to Pigeon Forge,Tn. It is a nice place. The rooms are nice,bed is comfortable,staff is friendly,love being on the balcony and just relaxing. It is close to Kroger(very convenient)and close to a lot of restaurants and other places:Firehouse Golf,The Incredible Christmas Place,movie theatre and so on. We'll definitely be back.

2 Thank tearingitdown3
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Spent 2 nights and 3 days at the Park Grove Inn as the beginning of my vacation. Was even more pleased with Park Grove Inn than my previous stays. The room was great, the indoor and outdoor pool was wonderful. Could not have ask for a better stay. Then my vacation lead me to Charlotte to spend 3 days. Was so dis-pleased with the area, even after living there a few years back. That evening, decided to return to Park Grove Inn for my next 3 days stay. Got there around midnight and was so pleased once again, I am actually considering returning for this Saturday night. Great staff, great rooms and I would definitely recommend the Mexican Resturant across the road.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank pammyjune
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Park Grove Inn is an overall nice place to stay. We were looking to get away for a weekend and this place was given to me as a suggestion. Everything was very clean and all of the people very helpful and friendly. The only negative thing I can say about Park Grove Inn is everything in the rooms need to be updated.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple