Park Grove Inn
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$203
$189
Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$94
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$153
$127
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$118
$110
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$139
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$135
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$134
$119
  • Breakfast included
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$184
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$199
$189
Orbitz.com
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$99
EconoLodge
All reviewscommunity centergreat place to staywafflesindoor poolhot tubcontinental breakfastroom was spaciousthe main dragnice breakfastseveral yearstwo queen bedsstaff was very friendlytrolley stopbiscuits and gravymountain viewgreat roombalcony
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Just stayed again at this hotel and the visit was a good as before. We travel with 3 teens for vacation and this year their Mom came with us. We get 2 rooms, adjoining. Room 401 has a kitchenette and then room 402. 2 pools, indoor and an outdoor, so there is entertainment if it rains. Central to everything in Pigeon Forge and driving distance to MANY other things. Get a printout of the room rates for the year. (I got 2013 and 2014) If your dates are flexible, you can save almost half the room rate. This is our 6th stay at this hotel. Really a good location for the 50 up crowd.

Room Tip: The rooms we request overlook the parking lot but you can see the mountains and lights along the strip. Not too close to the main road so traffic noise is at a minimum.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mycatmydog
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stay in Pigeon Forge several times a year. I don't even check other hotels anymore. If I am going to be in town, I automatically make a reservation at Park Grove. It is consistently clean and comfortable. It means a lot to have that confidence in where you stay.
Convenient to everything you need. Good variety of rooms to offer. Very fair prices. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: Kitchenette is not much more money and adds a lot of space to your room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My parents and I usually stay here when we.go to Pigeon Forge,Tn. It is a nice place. The rooms are nice,bed is comfortable,staff is friendly,love being on the balcony and just relaxing. It is close to Kroger(very convenient)and close to a lot of restaurants and other places:Firehouse Golf,The Incredible Christmas Place,movie theatre and so on. We'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank tearingitdown3
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Spent 2 nights and 3 days at the Park Grove Inn as the beginning of my vacation. Was even more pleased with Park Grove Inn than my previous stays. The room was great, the indoor and outdoor pool was wonderful. Could not have ask for a better stay. Then my vacation lead me to Charlotte to spend 3 days. Was so dis-pleased with the area, even after living there a few years back. That evening, decided to return to Park Grove Inn for my next 3 days stay. Got there around midnight and was so pleased once again, I am actually considering returning for this Saturday night. Great staff, great rooms and I would definitely recommend the Mexican Resturant across the road.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank pammyjune
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Park Grove Inn is an overall nice place to stay. We were looking to get away for a weekend and this place was given to me as a suggestion. Everything was very clean and all of the people very helpful and friendly. The only negative thing I can say about Park Grove Inn is everything in the rooms need to be updated.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple