“Not The Best, But Not The Worst!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge
Ranked #27 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Nashville, Tennessee
“Not The Best, But Not The Worst!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We stayed here the Friday night after Thanksgiving, and if I would have had to stay more than one night I would have found another hotel!

Arrival and Check-In was easy. Our room was ready when we arrived! The Hotel appearance itself outside was older. Not trashy, but old! And the inside was about the same. When we entered the room it smelled stale/old. The bedding was updated and the room was clean. The smoke alarm was beeping, but we told the front desk and they came and fixed it fast. The Bathroom was clean, except for the light switch and the back of the door which looked like it had grape jelly smeared all over it.

One of the biggest issues was there was NO HOT WATER. So my husband, myself and our boys had to take room temperature showers that night. We let the front desk know and they said they would check it and offered to not charge us the $10 they were going to for the fold out bed we had requested (which in itself was ridiculous to me.. Over the years I have NEVER been charged by a hotel for requesting a roll-out bed).This hotel is pet friendly and besides a few times being awoken by a barking dog, the night was restful and quiet!

The Hotel is off the main strip a tad bit, but still right in the middle of all kinds of activities,restaurants,etc.

For the price we were charged ($100+) and the condition of the hotel/room we will not be returning to this establishment!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
BaymontTN45526, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear SuzieL0225,

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge. We are sorry that there were some issues that you were not completely satisfied with. We thank you for bringing them up in your review as your feedback is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. We will certainly use your comments to identify areas where we can improve so that others do not share your experience.

Your business is extremely important to us and we sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again.

John Solarz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Johnstown, Ohio
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Just want to say my stay was good, although cut short by a family members death. I appreciate the clean rooms and service. I came out on Thanksgiving day to find a dead battery, spoke to the office and she sent someone within five minutes to give me a jump. After 20 minutes I realized I needed a new battery, so Ramon who was employed there ,offered to take me to auto store. This was Thanksgiving day so two places were closed ,so we headed to Walmart to get the battery. Ramon was my angel ,waited on me exchanged batteries and was kind enough to put in new battery. I can't say enough about the staff, they went way above and beyond in helping me. Thanks Baymont in Pigeon Forge, you are appreciated. Rhonda Charles

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank taylorbug2013
Dear taylorbug2013,

Let me start by expressing my deepest sympathy for your loss. We are very grateful for your wonderful thoughts on your recent stay with us. We are truly dedicated to make every guest of ours feel at home and every member of the team is a dedicated ambassador of our philosophy. It is a pleasure to see that we have been successful in building this impression with you.

We would love the opportunity to welcome you back on many future occasions.

Vancleave, Mississippi
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Just left this hotel on 11/22/013. Been coming to Pigeon forge for 14 years was the1st time we stayed at this hotel. We looked at the reviews on this hotel and they seem to be the best. So we booked to stay there. And the reviews was so helpful. This hotel was very clean, the staff was Wonderful, they made us fell like we have known them for years. The locatiion was good and the rooms were very quite and confortable. So next year I will be staying at this hotel. And I would recommend this hotel to any one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
BaymontTN45526, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Melinda B,

Thank you for your comments and business as we very much appreciate them both. We are so happy you gave us the chance to provide your accommodations while visiting Pigeon Forge. We are honored to have such high comments from our guest. Providing clean rooms and great service is our top priority.

We hope to see you again in Pigeon Forge and we are pleased that you would recommend our hotel to others! Thank you!

Mount Washington
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Very friendly & welcoming staff from the front desk to maintenance person, to breakfast & room caretakers.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

BaymontTN45526, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Larry S,

Thank you for your lovely review of Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge. We are delighted that you were pleased with the customer service during your recent stay with us. I will pass your feedback to our staff - they will be happy to know you felt so well taken care of.

We hope you will return and stay with us again next time you visit Pigeon Forge!